Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dremaroller for better PM cream penetration safe?

Question 

Hello Lovely ladies(and gentlemen ^^) i'm thinking of using booby stacked cream for added volume and perkiness and was thinking of using dermaroller for better penetration of the cream but...it has PM in it so i do wonder if this is safe?

Would that be like digesting the pill form in a way? sounds like a silly question i know lol but i'm curious and cautious.. i plan on doing the same on my booty too with their booty cream!

Your good advise would be most welcome Shy

Not sure why you think this device has PM in it. Everything I read indicated it was just a roller with tiny needles sticking out to pierce your skin. After which you used whatever lotion or cream on your skin that you wanted to use.

I read some of reviews and the reaction was mixed, as usual. Some say it worked miracles overnight, others that it hurt and scared them too much to use after the first try. One person said she knew it would take 18 months before results were visible, others claimed results in a week. Sounds a lot like NBE, doesn't it?

Good luck with whatever you decide.

(13-08-2012, 12:43 AM)EricaB Wrote:  Not sure why you think this device has PM in it. Everything I read indicated it was just a roller with tiny needles sticking out to pierce your skin. After which you used whatever lotion or cream on your skin that you wanted to use.

Hullo ^_^! oh i didn't indicate PM was on or in it i was referring to booby stacked cream lol :p i just want to use the dermaroller for better penetration of the booby stacked cream so was wondering if it was safe to do that seeing as booby stacked has PM!

duh Huh my bad Rolleyes

I don't think the dermaroller would help with better penetration...it's supposed to like "scar" the skin make it think it has been hurt so it makes more collagen reducing wrinkles, stretch marks etc...
The cream goes in through the pores of your skin so just use it after a hot shower when the pores are open...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon