Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

Emily-
I don't know why you have to be like this. You KNOW you're just claiming to be a G-cup or whatever to make yourself feel better. Just because a bra sizing method says you're a certain size doesn't mean that you are actually that size--and you should KNOW this, being you tried on bras for yourself and found that you're a 34D. You have all these people following every damn word you say because they honestly think that you are a G-cup, and that's why I keep bringing it up; it's not fair that you're deceiving all these people into thinking you've actually seen THAT much progress with your program. You've obviously seen a lot of progress; your starting and current points are about the same as mine. That should be enough for you to feel good about yourself.

I don't care whether you respond to this or not, because I know you'll be reading it either way. I can't just sit around and not call you out on this stuff anymore. You're straight-out lying to people, when you know they're willing to listen to everything you have to say. This site is here so we can help each other, not lie to each other to act like we're so high-and-mighty.

BTW, I call grade A bull on your measurements. You claim you lost an inch in your waist, but in your photos, you've actually widened it by over-working your abs. And there is no way your hips measure 38"; I started at around 36" and had about the same size as you, both hips and butt (and I've SEEN your butt pics on BHM). My hips measure 40" right now, about half hips, half butt, and you don't even look close to my size. There is no way you've got a 38" butt, even if it is all butt and no hips.

Sorry tibetan, I'm just not going to hold my tongue any longer on this subject. I usually call bull as soon as I see it, and this has been a long time coming.

(29-09-2012, 09:29 PM)Doll Wrote:  Emily-
I don't know why you have to be like this. You KNOW you're just claiming to be a G-cup or whatever to make yourself feel better. Just because a bra sizing method says you're a certain size doesn't mean that you are actually that size--and you should KNOW this, being you tried on bras for yourself and found that you're a 34D. You have all these people following every damn word you say because they honestly think that you are a G-cup, and that's why I keep bringing it up; it's not fair that you're deceiving all these people into thinking you've actually seen THAT much progress with your program. You've obviously seen a lot of progress; your starting and current points are about the same as mine. That should be enough for you to feel good about yourself.

I don't care whether you respond to this or not, because I know you'll be reading it either way. I can't just sit around and not call you out on this stuff anymore. You're straight-out lying to people, when you know they're willing to listen to everything you have to say. This site is here so we can help each other, not lie to each other to act like we're so high-and-mighty.

BTW, I call grade A bull on your measurements. You claim you lost an inch in your waist, but in your photos, you've actually widened it by over-working your abs. And there is no way your hips measure 38"; I started at around 36" and had about the same size as you, both hips and butt (and I've SEEN your butt pics on BHM). My hips measure 40" right now, about half hips, half butt, and you don't even look close to my size. There is no way you've got a 38" butt, even if it is all butt and no hips.

Sorry tibetan, I'm just not going to hold my tongue any longer on this subject. I usually call bull as soon as I see it, and this has been a long time coming.

Well, we are all free to have and share our opinions...
I wish I could have as much luck as you both have in NBE. I am struggling to jump up to that next 2nd cup size.

I agree, we are all here to honestly help one another. Not saying Emily is lying about her stats. Shape can have a lot of impact on how it all looks too, so maybe this is the case. If you look at Anastasia's photos after she took zoft gum, she claimed to have grown to a B cup, but with her tuberose shape, she looked a lot like an A cup. But the volume was there. She was properly measured by the time she got to a C cup and she looked like a full B. By the time her D's came, she finally started looking her size.

And with the waist and bottom half measurements, maybe its the actual shape of it. Some women have straight shape versus angular or round curving from their waist to their behiney so maybe this is why she looks more narrow on the bottom half(frontal). So looks can def. be deceiving and of course the dreaded lighting.

But yeah, I would think it would look very strange to have so much butt and no hips. But then again, I have seen women with wide hips and no butt. That also looks strange.

I am too wondering about this G cup you gals keep talking about. I have never even seen a bra in this size, I know they make them but its gotta be hard to find these and is this the result of being properly measured by a bra measure professional?

If so, I would truly like to know what they know to get these real measurements. I am 26.5 underbust, 33.5 bust and never measured my overbust, but I know its not that much smaller than the bust and I have a lot of room to fill out on the tops but toward the underbust, I look more fuller. I am small and no where near a C cup. And I am okay with that. I just have more of a triangle shape, slightly broad shoulders and it narrows down to the waist. So measurement crap, I never pay attention to because shape seems to affect where the volume goes.

Btw, I would imagine loads of cleavage with a G cup. That has got to be huge!

Emily I think it's confusing too. When your breasts grows it's just your cup that's supposed to change and not the band size right? So shouldn't you be wearing a 32 instead of a 36? I mean I think a 40A and a 30J are in any way equivalents or I could also say that I'm 5Z. I'm not saying that you are lying or anything, I'm just wondering why you switched to 36?

(30-09-2012, 12:21 AM)Mono Wrote:  Emily I think it's confusing too. When your breasts grows it's just your cup that's supposed to change and not the band size right? So shouldn't you be wearing a 32 instead of a 36? I mean I think a 40A and a 30J are in any way equivalents or I could also say that I'm 5Z. I'm not saying that you are lying or anything, I'm just wondering why you switched to 36?

I measure overbust not underbust.

(28-09-2012, 10:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 06:25 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(17-09-2012, 01:20 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(17-09-2012, 05:16 AM)Rapi Experimenter Wrote:  Thank you Emily! My start size was 38AA and with the roller coaster am a small B-B, as for the itching and pimples (DO NOT SCRATCH!! It will spread!!) as I found out (Stupid) used diaper rash cream and repaired most of the damage in 3 days so far. Think I will just use half a pad on each breast and keep a close watch on my girls. Also have been using hypno, got that "tingle" back. Thanks so much for turning me in that direction!! Another free site
http://www.warpmymind.com/ Has got some cool stuff on it. Happy Growing!! Will keep ya posted

No way you can an B-cup, I'm 39" and a G-cup so at 43" your at least a J-CUP!! :O :O :O Omg your girls was be huge! And I can't belive it was with RapiBust! Eeeee you make me wanna get it now!!! Big Grin I'm so happy because I got a check coming for me soon too! And oh em gee thanks for the website! I'ma check it out now! And kk

You actually can't measure breast size the way you do. Sure, 40"+ may seem big, but it all depends on the size of your ribcage, not just your measurement. My friend only measures about 34" in a bra, but because she has one of the smallest ribcages I've ever seen, that actually makes her a 32DD. I myself only measure about 36" across right now, yet I spill out of a 34D/32DD. Also, you mentioned in your own thread that you can't even fill out a 36D but fit a 34D perfectly. I don't know why you would claim to be a G-cup when you know it isn't true. I imagine your real band size would be either 30 or 28, and that would make you a 30DDD/E or 28F. Even if you are a 28F, there's still a FF size to hit before you even make it to a G cup.

And in my system your a large A - Cup, so it's just different factors and the way we measure differently. Everyone has their own system and so long as it works for them then hooray. I don't understand why your this upset about the way I size my breasts that you constantly bring this same issue up on different threads and on different websites as if your trying to entice me into fighting you over this issue; I honestly thought we agreed to disagree the first 3 times but apparently not, so I'm going to let you know this is the last time I will respond to you on this same topic. Its absolutely ridiculous that you constantly pick at me because I don't measure the way you want me too.

Measuring is supposed to be objective. You're making it arbitrary by using some weird system that says you're a G cup when you're clearly not--- At least not from what I've seen.

Doll is just pointing out the fact that (although we all have distortions of ourselves in our heads) measuring is supposed to actually be objective...

(30-09-2012, 02:54 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  
(28-09-2012, 10:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(27-09-2012, 06:25 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(17-09-2012, 01:20 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(17-09-2012, 05:16 AM)Rapi Experimenter Wrote:  Thank you Emily! My start size was 38AA and with the roller coaster am a small B-B, as for the itching and pimples (DO NOT SCRATCH!! It will spread!!) as I found out (Stupid) used diaper rash cream and repaired most of the damage in 3 days so far. Think I will just use half a pad on each breast and keep a close watch on my girls. Also have been using hypno, got that "tingle" back. Thanks so much for turning me in that direction!! Another free site
http://www.warpmymind.com/ Has got some cool stuff on it. Happy Growing!! Will keep ya posted

No way you can an B-cup, I'm 39" and a G-cup so at 43" your at least a J-CUP!! :O :O :O Omg your girls was be huge! And I can't belive it was with RapiBust! Eeeee you make me wanna get it now!!! Big Grin I'm so happy because I got a check coming for me soon too! And oh em gee thanks for the website! I'ma check it out now! And kk

You actually can't measure breast size the way you do. Sure, 40"+ may seem big, but it all depends on the size of your ribcage, not just your measurement. My friend only measures about 34" in a bra, but because she has one of the smallest ribcages I've ever seen, that actually makes her a 32DD. I myself only measure about 36" across right now, yet I spill out of a 34D/32DD. Also, you mentioned in your own thread that you can't even fill out a 36D but fit a 34D perfectly. I don't know why you would claim to be a G-cup when you know it isn't true. I imagine your real band size would be either 30 or 28, and that would make you a 30DDD/E or 28F. Even if you are a 28F, there's still a FF size to hit before you even make it to a G cup.

And in my system your a large A - Cup, so it's just different factors and the way we measure differently. Everyone has their own system and so long as it works for them then hooray. I don't understand why your this upset about the way I size my breasts that you constantly bring this same issue up on different threads and on different websites as if your trying to entice me into fighting you over this issue; I honestly thought we agreed to disagree the first 3 times but apparently not, so I'm going to let you know this is the last time I will respond to you on this same topic. Its absolutely ridiculous that you constantly pick at me because I don't measure the way you want me too.

Measuring is supposed to be objective. You're making it arbitrary by using some weird system that says you're a G cup when you're clearly not--- At least not from what I've seen.

Doll is just pointing out the fact that (although we all have distortions of ourselves in our heads) measuring is supposed to actually be objective...

While I measure and prefer the overbust bust and I also use the underbust method which says I'm a 32G.

27" + 5" = 32"

39" - 32" = 7"

7" = G - CUP

I said this in my thread. The only reason I even said I was a G-Cup in this thread was because I think RapiBust Experimenter uses the underbust method, so I was confused as to how if I was a G-Cup by this system then how she was a B-Cup by the same system if she had more inches in bust than I did. I got my answer and was content.

Emily, damn this is getting out of hand Tongue Personally, I think this whole "thing" is just about confusion based on that strange last line in the bottom of your signature. I hope at some point in the near future you're able to try on a new bra in the correct size and settle this once and for all. To be fair, the possible bra sizes at the end of your signature are a little weird because they're not actually equivalent to each other. I always just assumed you were wearing a 36D because that was the largest bra you were able to find the last time that you went bra shopping, and you haven't wanted to spend money on a new one yet, at least until your growth slows. I also figured that you were actually trying to be honest by listing the bra size you actually wear and then giving your estimate of what your correct bra size might actually be. In the past, plenty of other people seem to have to type their current measurements into several conflicting calculators, then come back here and report whichever is the largest, without actually trying on several new bras to confirm it. They just toss out an estimate and don't bother mentioning that it's an estimate. At least that's my secret suspicion *shhh* Tongue Everyone has to do a little guesswork when they estimate bra size without actually trying on a new bra. I personally never thought that you were lying, just that your estimate maybe, might, possibly be a tiny tad bit too optimistic *ducks behind couch*. I think that the size charts of most US brands (which of course don't always agree) would put you at a 32F if your inches are correct. Even If I am totally wrong, that's only 1 cup size different from a G (except in brands that make FF)

(30-09-2012, 03:37 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I think that the size charts of most US brands (which of course don't always agree) would put you at a 32F if your inches are correct. Even If I am totally wrong, that's only 1 cup size different from a G (except in brands that make FF)

As I recently found out when I went shopping for a bra last week, however, those charts are completely wrong! I was shopping for a new bra because my 34 bands were riding around on my chest, so I needed to go down a band size. The size chart on the bras I ended up buying would have put me in a 36 band. I didn't bother even trying that on because I KNEW that was wrong. I put on the 32 band, and, whaddaya know, band == perfect fit. Cup's a little big, but it's got firm enough padding to do what I need a bra for right now - nipple protection.

Even though I don't even completely fill an A cup yet and most definitely do not need support, I have incredibly sensitive nipples and desperately need to protect them from chafing from even the gentlest fabrics. Whatever is directly against them needs to NOT MOVE. Or simply have nothing against them at all as is the case when I'm lounging around the house in my XL men's t-shirts. AKA my tents. Big Grin
Rainbow 

(30-09-2012, 03:37 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Emily, damn this is getting out of hand Tongue Personally, I think this whole "thing" is just about confusion based on that strange last line in the bottom of your signature. I hope at some point in the near future you're able to try on a new bra in the correct size and settle this once and for all. To be fair, the possible bra sizes at the end of your signature are a little weird because they're not actually equivalent to each other. I always just assumed you were wearing a 36D because that was the largest bra you were able to find the last time that you went bra shopping, and you haven't wanted to spend money on a new one yet, at least until your growth slows. I also figured that you were actually trying to be honest by listing the bra size you actually wear and then giving your estimate of what your correct bra size might actually be. In the past, plenty of other people seem to have to type their current measurements into several conflicting calculators, then come back here and report whichever is the largest, without actually trying on several new bras to confirm it. They just toss out an estimate and don't bother mentioning that it's an estimate. At least that's my secret suspicion *shhh* Tongue Everyone has to do a little guesswork when they estimate bra size without actually trying on a new bra. I personally never thought that you were lying, just that your estimate maybe, might, possibly be a tiny tad bit too optimistic *ducks behind couch*. I think that the size charts of most US brands (which of course don't always agree) would put you at a 32F if your inches are correct. Even If I am totally wrong, that's only 1 cup size different from a G (except in brands that make FF)

I say I'm a 36D because I don't quite fit into my 34D's properly anymore. So no I'm not a full 36D but I'm no longer a 34D either but I wear them because it wouldn't make sense to wear a bra I can't completely fill out yet. So I won't put 34D in my siggy because I grew out of them. This has all been said in my thread, Doll has taken bits of what I said and misconstrued it.

And I check and re-checked, 7" puts me at a G-Cup. I understand they are not equivalent, 36D is my overbust measurement and 32G in my underbust measurement. I started listing underbust there a while back after a PM from someone who asked what my underbust measurement would be. I apologize for the confusion but I won't change it, its my true and accurate measurement.

I know I said I wouldn't post again, but here goes nothing. If someone is a 34D and their boobs increase in size, but the meat on their ribcage does not, than the next size up is a 34DD. If you find that you don't fit into a 34 band anymore, but you can still wear a D cup, than both your boobs and your ribcage circumference have grown, because the cup of a 36D is noticeably bigger than the cup of a 34D. So it seems possible, that you could fit into a 34DD if you fit well into a 36D except for the band being loose, but that begs the question, why wear either a 34DD or a 36D if you're actually a 32G? It makes sense that you might do that if you just can't find that size in stores, or you've chosen not to buy a large specialty size yet, but that seems not to be the reason, unless I'm misunderstanding you somehow. My extremely busty Mom has been wearing a DD for years for that very reason. She would be a lot more comfortable in an F or G. Can you see why some people might find all this a little bit confusing? People might want clarification, and not just be trying to put you on the spot or waste your time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon