Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a chance for local herbs

I have had no results in 10 months with the >Pro curves< pills. Based on this experience I have lost faith in all these exotic plants and now I am giving it a try with local herbs.
This is my choice for the follicular phase: hops (pills), red clover (tea), Sage, rosemary and raspberry leaves (tea),amber, silica. I´m going to eat more grains, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and linseed during that phase, too.

morning: 800mg calcium, 300mg magnesium, 15mg zinc, 10g Gelatine, 3 hops pills (1 dragee=125mg hops 4-5:1)
1 cup of tea either redclover, amber, sage or rose
lunch: 1 multi-vitamin, 1 silica, 3 hops pills
1 cup of tea again
evening: 400mg calcium, 150mg magnesium, 10g Gelatine, 3 hops pills

From now on I will make sure to eat 70 g Protein each day! I believe that this is part of the holy grail.

The choice for the Luteal phase: monk´s pepper (Agnus castus), Gingko, Lady´s mantle, carrots, fennel, Peppermint, valerian, milkproducts in general, bloodwort, thyme, blackseed-oil and parsley and carrots.

morning: 800mg calcium, 300mg magnesium, 15mg zinc, 1 Gingko pill (100mg), 1 Agnus castus pill (4mg 7-13:1), 10g Gelatine
1 cup of tea either lady´s mantle, bloodwort, fennel with aniseed and caraway, peppermint, ginger or camomile
lunch: 1 multi vitamin with iodine, 1 blackseed oil capsule, 1 Agnus Castus pill
1 cup of tea
evening: 400mg calcium, 150mg magnesium, 3 valerian pills

Cupping is another mainstay in my program. I´ve got a suction device made by Fröhle.

I feel sort of special cause I don´t feel tired at all when I take hops or valerian...duh. Maybe it´s that restless gemini nature of mine.
I´m in my 40´s already; let´s see if this dosage is high enough to grow some boobs. I am more worried about the progesterone level than the estrogen level.

random facts:
carrots have the highest Diosgenin level for plants from europe; so this is going to replace the wild yams perfectly
lady´s mantle is THE herb for women, high in progesterone and a local plant.
monk´s pepper (Agnus castus) the most important herb to increase progesterone.

I am having some days off and so I finally did some research on these herbs. I have started the lutal phase with these herbs 3 days ago so I don´t have any great experience yet. I just feel like writing down my program before I am back at work and the usual treadmill.

okay, so much for the first diary page.

Lemoncurd

What a unique program! You really must have done a lot of research to come up with all this! I really hope you grow with this, sorry to hear your last plan didn't work out.

And you really are right about protein. I wish I could afford to eat at least 50g of protein, but I usually don't get more than 40-50g (except on days I workout, which my protein shakes bring me up to over 100g on some days!) Protein has helped me lose weight while also gaining breasts, which everyone told me was impossible, so I fully believe that is one of the best changes you can make to your diet for NBE!

if this don´t work, I´ll just drink Jägermeister (56 herbs) every day...Tongue No, seriously...last night I woke up at 1:30 in the morning with growing pains in my breasts. For 3 days I have been taking Agnus Castus once a day to see if it doesn´t kill me (lol) and yesterday I went for two pills and had these experiences at night. I believe I am on the right track.
Heart 

I´m loving the luteal phase:
- a razor sharp mind (instead of being forgetfull and unable to focus)Huh
- happiness without any special reason Big Grin
- no headaches Dodgy
- satisfying sleep at night.

I felt pretty bad in the follicular phase this cycle. Am I estrogen dominant? We´ll see!

Did you know that thyme and mugwort stimulate the estrogen and progesteron ductless glands?!!!! I´m not sure how I can use this information

further steps:
I´m going to add the BBT charting
I´m going to make my own progestrone cream soon. I found a recipe and it´s simple, natural and cheap. Furthermore the cream is better than pills because the progesterone has to pass the liver and there it gets lost while a cream will transfer 60-70 percent of the progesterone to the body.

later,
lemoncurd

boohoo...last day of vacation. Tomorrow I am back at the daily threadmill.

Anyways...I´ve been thinking about this placenta stuff and I think it is gross and so I was wondering if there is something else to raise the IGF-I level. I stumbled over a study from denmark and it said that milk (no long life milk, just the regular one) does increase IGF.
Here´s the link:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15054...t=Abstract
later,
lemoncurd

okay, so my hubby thinks I´m nuts. I have included the Basal Body Temperature charting. Each morning around 6:00 h I write down the daily temperature....with some great insight!
I´m not only low of progesterone but estrogen also Huh
I gotta make some real changes in food habits and it already hurts to think of it.
3 weeks ago I cut some lady´s mantle (leaves and root) and put it in a jar with some double distilled wheat schnapps. For the next luteal phase I´m going to add the tincture in order to meet the progesterone deficit.

Anyhow, after two months of NBE I can feel that I have gained some breast tissue. I´m just too stupid to measure it out. I can put the tape on 10 times and I`ll get 10 different outcomes. So I bought me a C-cup bra on sale without any padding at all (they still exist). It fits loose these days. If I can fill them out some day I´ll have a confirmation, too.
That´s it from planet germany right now. I have to check out the net for Lebkuchen (x-mas cakes) and see if there is anything good about them for NBE. I am in the x-mas mood already. At the office I had been dumped with postal mail for x-mas this week...now they´ve got me where they wanted me to be...ha,ha,ha...
later,
Lemoncurd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

duh....some of the NBE stuff is just plain embarrassing. I´ve been to the pharmacy tonight and asked for Serenoa (Ratiopharm) which is a saw palmetto product and in germany sold to men with prostate problems Blush
Wonder if you have stories to share like this and what herb was it about.

hm...entering the luteal phase now and am wondering about the Agnus castus, monks pepper or vitex or however you want to name it.
I´ve had my menses with a 5 days delay or in other words after I stopped taking AC it took 7 days to get my menses. This time I´m going for day 15 to 22 only.

Interesting thread you have! I too make my own tinctures.

Do you think the delay in your menses may have been caused by one of those tinctures that raised your estrogen faster than your progesterone could catch up in luteal phase? Its what it seems like unless that is truly your biological clock.

I know when I took a bit too much of PM, I stopped my menses on day 3. When my progesterone levels are balanced, I get my menses on time?

hi tibetan113,
usually my body works like a swiss clockwork Big Grin so this is the only excuse I am having.
On a lighter note...
I really enjoy this place! It´s not about to goof someone off or pick on them for taking too much or too less or having no real clue. It´s all about helping each other to get things accomplished. And the cherry on the top of the pie is this cosmopolitan thing. We´re from each corner of the world.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon