Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please advise on how to use PM!

(28-07-2012, 01:37 PM)aplrt Wrote:  Hi!

I was wondering if you could give me some tips on how to use Pueraria Mirifica. I'm 25 years old, cup A looking for a cup size increase. After reading into it, PM seems to be my best option and many people here have suggested Ainterol pills + cream so I guess that's what I'll be going for.

My questions are, should I take 1 tablet a day and use the cream twice or vice versa (2 tablets and cream once), during which 15 days should I use the pills (from ovulation till my period starts or from when the period stops till ovulation) and should I use progesterone powder the remaining 15 days that I'm not on PM? Also, should I stop using both the pill and (!) cream during the 15 days or just the pill? Is the idea to keep the ES and PR levels high throughout the menstrual cycle or to elevate the levels when the levels are naturally higher in the body? If it's to elevate the levels then I guess I should start taking PM about a week after my period starts and until a week before it's supposed to start again, and use progesterone from day 15 until some days before the period, or?

I understand that it's personal and really depends on your own body, but since most of you here have already gone through the trial-and-error I was hoping you could help me out with a program to start with at least Smile

Thank you!

I would definitely start out on the lowest dose possible and work yourself up. Solgar Phyto PM has 80mg per tablet and is recommended twice per day. Ainterol provides a much higher dose at 500+mg per day and has a rap for nasty side effects.

I took mine all month (for 3 months) and ended up gaining undesired weight. Now, I'm considering maybe trying it again later for only part of the month to potentially avoid weight gain after I take off the extra pants sizes.

^^^^^^^ARGH I'm going to swear please cover your eyes!!

***k... bo*****s...d******d

*ent rant

Babakins, what's wrong!!! Lol.

About Solgar, I considered taking their PM but Isabelle convinced me out of it: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11525 What you need to keep in mind is that different brands of PM have differing amounts of deoxymiroesterol depending on processing, even if they are not extracts. If they are extracts, then they might be much, much stronger than regular dried powder. The extracts are usually also powdered in pill form, but their still very different in strength from herbs that have just been dried an powdered without extraction. Ainterol is not an extract which is why they recommend 1000 mg per day, and some women even take 1500 mg. Ainterol is still one of the cheapest effective brands even though you might have to take a little more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon