Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to take PM when one has irregular cycle?

I only know how to take PM for a person who has a regular monthly cycle, How does one take them when she has an irregular cycle?

What exactly means irregular cycle? Are there only few days or like one month it's 30 days and another 40... But with PM you can even regulate your cycle. If you body gets used to it, you'll know when to stop and when your period starts then. For me it was one week after I stopped taking PM, so I take it even longer than 15 days... for other girls it takes 2 weeks after they 've been on PM break...

She doesn't have her period monthly,so how should she start taking pm?

(27-07-2012, 05:39 PM)shyfly Wrote:  She doesn't have her period monthly,so how should she start taking pm?

you said irregular, that's 2 different things. If she doesn't have it monthly then she should first go to the doctor as it's not normal than messing up even more the body with Pm.

Oh I thought it is ok as well for her to take it 15 days a month. Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon