Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's PM program

HAHAHAHA! Blush

Genetic males sometimes get the moisture side effect as well. It's a well documented effect of any sort of estrogen replacement therapy. Ours just sort of seeps out our scrotal sac instead. Easily confused with increased sweat at first, except the smell. It's distinctly a vaginal lubricant odor.

BTW... I started getting that today as well... lol. Blush

Totally looking forward to seeing both you and Doll's experiences with each of your choices in corsets. I'd love to join you girls on the corset training just as soon as I can afford one!

As for the curry... sorry... I never even touched fenugreek experimentation. My research indicated that as a genetic male, my reaction to a fenugreek based plan would be nearly as disappointing as my soy experiment. And then you and other fenugreek users started cropping up complaining about that odor... Yeah... I steered well clear. lol.

I am positively frothing with excitement about my new corset Tongue , so I just want to say a little bit about my experience so far. The corsetier that I ordered from is being amazingly helpful and attentive. We've already messaged back and forth several times now. She's super nice, asks lots of relevant questions, and responds very quickly. Her name's Jill Hoverman and her shop is on Etsy. When I first decided I wanted to buy from her, I didn't want to mention her name openly on the board because, for some reason, I imagined she'd get swamped with orders and my order would end up taking forever to arrive. Now that I've had the pleasure of doing business with her, I just hopes she gets lots and lots more orders so that she's still in business by the time I need my next corset.

I guess it's technically still too soon to be so pleased since I obviously haven't even tried out the corset yet, but I've been looking up reviews like a kid peeking into their christmas presents. Here's a review of the exact corset I ordered by a self-described alt/fetish model: http://corsetry.livejournal.com/2085783.html
She did another review after wearing it for 2 weeks:
http://www.mookychick.co.uk/alternative-...lacing.php
Apparently she was also pleased enough to buy a second one later on. She originally bought from Jill Hoverman on the recommendation of the "Lingerie Addict" who owns a ton of corsets and is one of my favorite bloggers. So far I'm feeling really good about this purchase Big Grin

I decided to run a test on FG a few days ago. I wanted to see if an extremely high dose of FG would cause swelling, since I usually get none. I had no intention of keeping up the high dose long term. It was only meant to be a one day test. I don't know what I expected to learn from this test, but I think it's possible I actually found out something relevant.

I took my usual 4 x 575mg FG caps and added 2 dropper-fulls of FG extract. Two dropper-fulls is exactly 1 teaspoon, or 4600 mg. I took almost 7 grams total. That's a hell of a lot, even for a whole day. I didn't really mathematically work out the dose at the time, but I probably should have. BTW, Greenbush extract is 1:1 so it's not stronger than the caps, just more convenient. Anyway, I felt really weak, with shivers and almost jittery. I also got a totally weird migraine. I can describe it if anyone thinks it's relevant. Obviously this means it made me hypoglycemic, which is no surprise. What IS surprising is that I still felt hypoglycemic after eating a large meal. I followed it up with 2 tbs of honey when I realised my symptoms hadn't gone away. I would say I was hypoglycemic for at least 2 hours, but I don't know exactly when it ended, because I went to sleep. Should I be worried, or would it happen to anyone who took such a huge dose?
Does this mean that I might be insulin resistant? I should probably also mention that I still did not get any swelling, but maybe it came and went in the night without my knowing about it. Dodgy I doubt it.

7g of FG in a day??!? That's way too much! I've actually read that FG should never exceed 6g in a day TOPS--I guess this is why. That's scary, though. I'm sure not everybody would react the same way at that dose, and I'm sure some are even ok taking higher than that, but I would trust that 6g is a good limit for the average person.

Girl, you are just way too curious to test new things!

Let us know when you get the corset and how it looks! I'm surprised looking at your links that she doesn't use coutil. I know not everyone does, but I'd be afraid to buy anything not made from it, since it's the easiest and most proven method of corset-making! ^^; Is it customary for a corset to stretch a full .6" in two weeks as the woman said? Is it maybe because of the fabric she used? Or is it just that perhaps she hadn't measured it to begin with and didn't realize it was actually made slightly larger? I know they do that sometimes, but I also don't know how corsets stretch over time. >.<

The corset looks very nice, though! You'll have to upload pics once you get it, I'd love to see a custom corset! Big Grin I like how in the one link she compares Jill's custom corset to a Punk69 corset. LOL Soon, we'll be able to compare notes ourselves to see which one works out better. ;P Although my corset already looks MUCH better than the one in her picture, hers might be a fake (apparently there are a lot of fake Punk69 corsets sellers out there). I hope it's not just worn out to look like that; I really hope mine doesn't wear that way over time! ^^;

As far as the Yohimbine cream, mine had quite a bit of filler to it, but it seems that it's been working the slightest bit. The small bit of pudge in my tummy has become a little bit tighter, and I've only been using it once or twice a week recently. Although the cream is running out very fast. I'm also not sure if it's the Yohimbine HCl or the cream itself. ^^;

Good luck, girl! And enough of those crazy experiments! You're gonna end up hurting yourself if you keep taking such risks!

You're right Doll. It was a stupid risk :p

About the Punk69 corset. It's not that I don't think it will work. I'm sure it will. I was just worried that it would hurt much more than the custom variety. How much it hurts probably has everything to do with how much your actual body measurements differ from the ones they're using. I have very weird measurements, particularly my high hip (pooch area) and the length of my torso, so I felt like Id be taking a huge risk buying an off the rack corset. Im sure other people will have much less of an issue with the fit.

I would still love to see it. Are you gonna post any pics? You and bonitaDD are the only other corset wearers on this board that I know of, at least until Abidrew joins the fray. I really hope more people will talk about their experiences with waist training. Right now BHM is having all the fun, but the threads are way to complicated, chaotic, and looooooong, lol. I cant figure anything out.

Good luck regardless! I know a custom corset will definitely give the best fit either way, and will generally be better-made, so if your measurements are a little wonky, that's probably the better option. My corset looked really small when I first got it, but then I put it on and it actually comes up too high and pushes my boobs into a weird shape (so I definitely can't wear my corset without a bra unless it's hiding under a baggy shirt Blush) But it's still a surprisingly good fit in every other way, and next time if I end up buying off-the-rack again, I'm definitely going to look for something a tad bit shorter in the front. At first, the corset rubbed really hard against my left hip bone, and I wasn't sure what the problem was exactly. But I DID order it 6 inches too small rather than 4, and as I'm slowly able to tighten it more, the raised part that's meant to go over my hip is slowly coming into place, so it isn't scrapping against it anymore. ^^;

I wish sewing didn't frustrate me to no end, otherwise I'd try making my own corsets. Lol Custom corsets are just so expensive, it sucks. :/

As of 3 days ago, I'm finally getting consistent noticeable swelling and pain. Before now, I've just had the occasional twinge, and swelling so slight that I was tempted to measure it to figure out if it was real or imaginary. And even those slight symptoms have only happened maybe 3 or 4 times since I started herbal NBE 9 months ago. I didn't even get anywhere near this much swelling the first time I tried PC, but that was immediately before I started my first cycle of PM. I'm also using Ro-bust cream along with it this time. I'm thinking of taking a pic later today just to keep a record of the difference, since I don't take measurements anymore.

At the last minute I've decided that I'm putting off my hormone test until after the next cycle. I want to continue my ramp up of PM next month and give this program one more chance to make a difference. I'm also considering trying something a little different next month, but Im going to need to do a lot of research. I don't plan to add any new supplements, I just want to try a very different schedule of PM and PC. I really don't want to take a break from my program until I've at least finished my ramp up and figured out my correct dosage. The hormone test may give me some general idea about how to structure my program, like whether or not to include supplements for high testosterone. It could also tell me some important info about my thyroid and cortisol, assuming that I have issues with those things, but since I don't really have any surefire symptoms, I'm not sure if I want to buy the extra testing. Unfortunately, what this testing cant and won't tell me is exact dosage. I wish I could take the test and come to the conclusion that I need exactly 3.5 PM pills and 1/16th tsp of PM cream, but it just doesn't work that way. That sort of thing can only be found out through trial and error while paying attention to my symptoms.

Ro-bust is finally giving me immediate strong pains after every application. Nothing has ever done that for me before. People always talk about getting pains immediately after applying something or taking a particular pill, but the few pains I've gotten have always happened at random times. The pains I've been getting from the Ro-bust are really sharp and they start up almost instantly after I apply it. And I don't even do any massage. I just rub it in gently, like hand lotion. The sensation I get is almost like a mild burning sensation deep under the skin. I've never heard anyone else describe their boobie pains in that way. If I didn't know that breast creams were supposed to hurt, I would think I was having a horrible reaction.

I have a tiny bit of St. Herb cream left in the bottom of the squeeze tube (is that what it's called? Tongue ). I'm gonna put some on tonight and see if I get the same pains , since it's possible that the PC just sensitized me to the PM, but I suspect that the Ro-bust really is a lot stronger than the St.Herb. Big thanks to Ginnie and lled34aa for saying so.

I've been thinking a lot about the different cycling (or non-cycling) schedules used for PM. I've never been perfectly clear on why some schedules that work very well for some people are a disaster for others. I know that most basic, safest cycling schedule is to take PM during follicular phase, stopping a day or 2 before ovulation. This schedule may not cause growth for everyone, but it doesn't usually cause many problems either. Some women become very sick with constant spotting, for example, or get extremely heavy periods, when they take PM for more than roughly 2 weeks per cycle.

On the other hand, there are some people who are symptom free and who's cycles are perfectly regular while taking PM for 3 weeks per cycle. Often these same women experience problems when they try to take PM for two weeks or less. What gives? I'm assuming that the PM is suppressing ovulation in these women, and that their period begins automatically when they take a break from PM every month. This method appeals to me because it seems like it could be the most efficient, but only if there's a way to get around massive estrogen receptor down regulation. PC obviously resensitizes estrogen receptors, but to what degree? Can 1 week of PC really completely undo the down regulation that might happen to estrogen receptors during 3 weeks of PM use? What if using PC for 1 week every month eventually gave me excessive progesterone? Is that likely to happen, and could I take a month off from PC at that point without causing problems? Should I take my week of PC during my period even though progesterone is usually lowest at that time?

I haven't even mentioned some of the more complicated or unusual cycling methods. For example, some people take PM during follicular phase and then take a lower dose of PM on days 18-24. If I remember correctly, the instructions for Bella's PM say to take it for 15 days starting on the day after menstruation. And of course, Isabelle came up with the most complex cycling schedule of all, but I'm not sure if anyone ever actually tried it. I've seen plenty of other weird cycling variations as well.

So does anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or corrections? How should I cycle my PM and PC? What do you think are the pros and cons of some of these cycling schedules? I'm asking mainly about how best to cycle PM, but figuring out correct scheduling and dosing for PC is, if anything, even more confusing Huh

i've wondered the same thing myself. but no one really has the answer because every woman's body is different. two women taking the same birth control pills can have very different side effects. i think regardless, you're taking a risk by messing with your body's natural hormones when you take supplements for NBE. i think the best we can do is to be extra observant of how our body reacts and respond accordingly.

what i'm doing now is i take PM roughly 20-22 days out of the cycle. stop, take PC cream until my period arrives. then start back on PM first day of cycle. BUT, i throw in curve balls every now and then so my body doesn't get used to the same level all the time. some days i take a little extra PM, some days a little less. some months i use PC cream for 6 days, some only 3 days. my cycle has been regular despite my curve balls. i'm not saying this is the right way of course. this is just what i'm doing based on my own reasonings, which can be flawed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon