Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's PM program

I guess I actually wasn't ready to increase my PM days. I just started my 5th cycle on PM, which means my 4th cycle was 32 days. That isn't that bad, but I think I should go back to taking PM only on days 5-12.

I do have some good news, for once. Even though I said I'd be noogling once a day, nothing much was happening so I got discouraged and took a long break from it. I noticed some faint swelling from the PM a few days ago, so I started noogling again and got much bigger, longer lasting swelling than I've ever gotten before. I have a loooong history with noogleberry at this point, so this is a big deal. Noogling usually has barely any effect on me. I had to think for a long while about whether I even wanted to try noogling again, and risk feeling stupid for wasting my time. I'm really shocked at how much of a difference I'm seeing now. I don't know if all this new swelling necessarily means that growth is on the way, but if my new program finally made it possible for me to get large, maintainable swelling with the NB, than it might all be worthwhile just for that reason. I might be posting a new pic by next week, if not sooner. I think I finally might have an update pic that's worth posting Big Grin

I've decided to go on a break for a month or two, maybe even longer. I'm losing weight fairly quickly. Finally! I lost 10 pounds in the last month, and I'm not interested in slowing down the weight loss just to keep what little boobage I have. It's true that I got a little extra swelling from the NB for a while, but that didn't last, and I'm still at square one, so I have no growth to loose.

Hi Mocha! I miss your updates!

Have you resumed your NBE program yet after losing all that weight (congratulations about that! it feels great, doesn't it?? how much progress have you had?)? If so, I wanted to ask you about your experience with Swanson's so far. I was thinking about replacing my pig's placenta with BB (because after shipping and handling and everything else, it is not that much cheaper than the stronger glandular therapy counterpart, and with my strange body type I think I will need to use the motto "go big or go home"), but remembered the Swanson's you were taking, which is clearly a lot less expensive. Also, I just plain miss you and would love to see your lovely writing again Shy

Awww, thanks! I honestly want to continue my NBE break until I've made some headway on some of my other body related goals. Even though my last program didn't take much time or money, I feel like it was still distracting me somehow from everything else. Probably just on an emotional level. I still use the noogleberry every once in a while, because I'm apparently incapable of doing nothing Tongue

I might as well mention that I've started one of Bret Contrera's "Strong Curves" programs. I feel like I might have mentioned him before somewhere on this site. He calls himself the "glute guy". I have a really good feeling about this program. It's going well so far. Maybe I'll eventually be posting before and after shots. Who knows.

(11-09-2013, 06:02 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Awww, thanks! I honestly want to continue my NBE break until I've made some headway on some of my other body related goals. Even though my last program didn't take much time or money, I feel like it was still distracting me somehow from everything else. Probably just on an emotional level. I still use the noogleberry every once in a while, because I'm apparently incapable of doing nothing Tongue

I might as well mention that I've started one of Bret Contrera's "Strong Curves" programs. I feel like I might have mentioned him before somewhere on this site. He calls himself the "glute guy". I have a really good feeling about this program. It's going well so far. Maybe I'll eventually be posting before and after shots. Who knows.

Yes! I've definitely heard of him. I get my hip thrust tips from him, haha. Good luck with your goals!!! Keep us posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon