Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help please, stay the same size ??

Hello,
This is my first try for nbe and I have been taking fenugreek and natural curves from Gnc and have seen pretty good results in the first two weeks, nothing to dramtic. Just see a slight change in size but my breast have became much fuller and rounder. The only problem I have is in the morning my breast look amazing and bigger, but a few hours into the day the swelling goes down and go back smaller. How can I make them the stay that size and why does that happen?
Thank you for the help!
Rainbow 

(24-07-2012, 12:57 AM)Alm10 Wrote:  Hello,
This is my first try for nbe and I have been taking fenugreek and natural curves from Gnc and have seen pretty good results in the first two weeks, nothing to dramtic. Just see a slight change in size but my breast have became much fuller and rounder. The only problem I have is in the morning my breast look amazing and bigger, but a few hours into the day the swelling goes down and go back smaller. How can I make them the stay that size and why does that happen?
Thank you for the help!

That's normal, it's part of the growth phase. But try massaging as well.

I've never heard of them changing throughout the day like that with herbs. Are you taking the pills in the morning and at night? Also, next time you buy herbs, I suggest buying from Vitamin Shoppe instead of GNC. The prices are a little better and in my personal experience, Vita Shoppe has given me much better results than GNC's brand. I started out using their fenugreek as well but didn't see permanent results until I switched.

It's still too early to see results, try it for 3 months to see if you get any permanent growth in that time period.

I take them when I get home from work ( since I work too early to remember them) then take it right before bed. I was ganna switch fungreek after a month, not sure to what yet, then probably switch back a month later... I don't know if that is a good idea or not. And I went to Gnc because my husband has a member ship thing and they were on sell, the fenugreek I just bought from Walmart. Also i do message, just forget to daily. I can post pictures of my results so far, if no one minds full breast pictures Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon