Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two birth control pills per day.

I don't know if this has been brought up before. But I was thinking. BC contains either estrodiol and progesterone or just progesterone in different ratios.

Which is basically what you need for breast growth. So would taking two be beneficial? Seems like an ok way to get progesterone if you can't get PC cream in your country.

I had a look into it. You can't overdose on two pills. But I didn't see anything about it changing the effectiveness of it as a BC method.

Has anyone ever tried it? Or know of any negative complications for doing that strategy?

Hi Jiberish,

When I used to be on the combined pill, if I forgot it one day (which was always one day a week!) I had to take two the next day.

I wasn't covered for BC for next 7 days, but not supposed to do much harm I think.

Be interesting if anyone else has tried this.

I don't know if it's a good idea just because it synthetic hormones. Back when BC first came out it was a lot stronger but over the years they decreased it because I think it had negative side effects. Also I think doubling it would be double the chance of negative side effects like blood clots and I think it could make a person extra moody and just generally feel like poop until their body adjusted to it if their body ever did. Someone women never really adjust to BC. They end up trying all sorts of different ones trying to find the right one for them.

Well the same could be said for phytoestrogens. We don't know any of on the long term side effects. Some people also complain about mood and stuff when on PM etc. Some bodies don't adjust to hormone imbalances. Same with men.

I know ladyboys take BC to become feminine. I wonder how many they take.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon