Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Important question for Isabelle / open to all about PM mixup

hey ladies..
SO I may have screwed myself a bit..

I used to take PM for 15-16 days, and then fenugreek till my period would arrive. And then Pm again..

However recently due to some boobgreedSad I did this:
after taking my PM for 15ish days, I switched to FG as usual..but then after a week or so of fenugreek, I recently began PM again, a lower dose (500 mg) (normal was 1000 mg). So a pill daily, and I've been doing that for about 7 days now.

I wanted to try taking PM only for the next few months till my pills finish, which would be 60 days precisely if I take one a day.

Would this ruin my body? Should I just stop PM and start FG again till my next period?

Thank you!

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLYY Sad!

Hi aimingford,

I don't know. This is a very unusual schedule. Stop PM and FG a few days before you period should arrive, unless:

If you feel easily irritated and have Pre-Menstrual Tension, take 1 PM.

If you have estrogen dominance symptoms, take 1 FG.

oh no.

lol..im just taking FG 1000 mg daily now..I'll stop in a few days I guess. Period will probably take forever since I have no symptoms of it at all..so gah..i dont know what i did to my body -_-!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon