Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tell me your program!!

It's so much harder than I thought to actually find a program that works! All that I can find are programs that people have just started. Anyone who has been doing the same program for a couple of months and has seen results, tell me what you do! I'm dying for some help.

Hello Olivia,
from trial and error I learned that it makes no sense to start taking estrogen/progesterone hormone supplements until you know which hormone your body is lacking. My mistake was ordering PM herbs, and experiencing a significant reversal in breast growth over night! That is how I learned from other members on this forum that I am estrogen dominant and should not be taking PM. So I tapered off the dosage until I completely discontinue. I next ordered progesterone cream, and had experienced an overdose of PC, and am now reducing that as well. My point is, that unless you know what your hormone levels you have, you cannot design an effective program. So take it from someone who learned the hard way, don't take chances, get tested first.
For now, the only NBE method I use is Noogleberry which has showed promise from the first day I used it, and I highly recommend it. I may continue with a low dose of PC cream to see if that has any effect, but as soon as I see any negative side effects I will stop that as well.

Godiva72

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon