Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Wild Yam or Fenugreek? Better growth

Who here takes PM with Wild Yam. I tried taking PM on it's own one month and I tried taking PM with wild yam another month, and had better growth when I took Wild Yam as well. So I am curious to see how other women responded to taking PM with wild yam? Anyone take fenugreek with wild yam?

Hi

I started taking PM from day 1 of cycle to day 12, then break taking nothing, and then wild yam and fenugreek (1 per day of each) from day 16 to 26. The reason for taking wild yam and fenugreek is to increase the natural progesterone.

You should take PM for those 2 weeks to encourage growth (i definitely saw growth) then allow body to ovulate while you break. PM is very powerful so if you take it continuously it will mess up your cycle.

Hope that helps

chica x

Hey fellow blonde Wink
I took PM on it's own for 2 months and nothing happened. Only lutheal swelling. Then I started using using the progesterone only bcp with the PM and I grew almost an inch in one month. So it is definitly not your imagination that you grew better combining it with wild yam.
Unfortunatly I ran out of PM and it is definitly not allowed in my country so now I am taking fenugreek with the pop-pill and the swelling is good. I should have my menstruations in a about a week and I can't wait to see if I will retain something this time.

Oral wild yam doesn't raise progesterone. It must be for some other reason.

But I do agree that taking BC with high amounts of progesterone is effective. Or stacking Pm with PC cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon