Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and female libido?

Hi,

I am relatively new to PM and I am taking PM for the first half of my cycle.. Have read about it somewhere that it should support the natural hormonal production.

I have been reading up so many sales site selling PM and all of them boast PM as a an enhancement to female libido and I'm not too convinced..

Did a little reading up on Phytoestrogen and female libido and it seems that Phytoestrogen decreases libido... That's totally opposite from what those sites selling PM are saying.

I would very much like to do breast enhancement but I wouldn't want to decrease that libido!

Any experts on the hormonal workings of PM can clarify this? Regular users of PM please do share your experience regarding PM and libido thanks!

i am not a hormones expert, but a long time PM user. i can confidently say that PM increases my libido. i don't know how to make sense of it either since i've also read that excess estrogen decreases sex drive. i do know that the body doesn't work in such simplistic fashion, so i just had to give it a try and its been working for me.

hops on the other hand, completely shuts off my libido.

(11-07-2012, 11:05 AM)lled34aa Wrote:  i am not a hormones expert, but a long time PM user. i can confidently say that PM increases my libido. i don't know how to make sense of it either since i've also read that excess estrogen decreases sex drive. i do know that the body doesn't work in such simplistic fashion, so i just had to give it a try and its been working for me.

hops on the other hand, completely shuts off my libido.

PM increased my libido tremendously =)

yes me too but I have allways had a high sex drive literally there is no time or place i dont want it Big Grin i have seen someone say they thought pm reduced their libido though it seems not for most maybe.

If it drops take a little maca.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon