Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some recommendations for a PM topical!

Video 

Hi everyone! When my period starts this weekend I'm going to be starting a PM program with Ainterol and I'm also on Sprintec BCP. I'm looking for an effective PM topical for massage that preferably has a pleasant scent to it and is decently priced. I've used the basic St Herb cream before and remember that it smelled really great but it didn't do anything for me in terms of results. Is there a specific cream/serum/spray/etc. that seems to work really well? I can get past a bad scent if it's a great product.

Thanks in advance!

I use this PM breast cream along with Breast Success: http://bioveacanada.com/product_detail.aspx?NAME=Buy-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Cream-Ii-Generation-3.53oz-50g-online-Canada&PID=2437&OS=204

The ainterol cream is cheaper. BUT it doesn't smell very nice and it gets absorbed very fast so isn't as good for massaging. But on the ingredients list it seems exactly the same as the biovea one. But for 10 dollars less. But I can't say if it is better or worse because I never used the biovea one.

I used one from sidmool (korean brand). It was very good for massaging, but wasn't as effective in my opinion.

Shop around, most have the same ingredients. Because when one company makes one. The rest just copy it.

*Sits back and takes notes!* Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon