Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pls help! Need to grow before wedding!!

Dear sisters!

I'm going to get married in Dec 2013, my chest is currently flatter than my fiance's... Sad
1 year ago I drank fenugreek tea and massage everyday for 2 months which gave me a bit of growth. Then i got busy and stopped.

In 2012, I started taking Greenbush herds for 2-3 months but then i stopped because it wasn't giving me much results.

This week I started taking the herbs again, thought I should give it a try again.

Just wondering if there's anyone here that was totally flat and grew to cup A or B in 1.5 years???? Can you please share your program with me??

Thank you!!!!

By the way, I'm a skinny person on the top but normal size for my lower body. Typical pear shaped woman..

Hi,

know one can tell you what to take. My suggestion is to read everything you can on herbal protocols/pumping etc., get your tests done (hormones,thyroid and it wouldn't hurt to test adrenals and pituitary function) Then you can see if you are at least progesterone or estrogen/androgen dominant. Take it from there.

Hello Rosyposy,

I am somewhat new to this, I started in February. I have been taking Greenbush's herbs and have gotten pretty good growth. I started out as a 32AA and now just over 4 months in I am almost a 32B. My measurements were 31.2" (across boob) in February and I am now 32.75" as of June 25th. I started my routine with:

Fenugreek- 3,500 mg per day
Saw Palmetto- 3,500 mg per day
Red Clover- 2,700 mg per day

I switched Red Clover out with Wild Yam but you can really do either as I don't see a difference from switching the two.

Good luck and just remember to be patient, make sure to take pictures and measure.

Tibetan

Thanks! I know there's Dr Lee online hormone test but i have symptoms of different hormone type. So I will go to pharmacy later and see if there are any kits I can buy for testing.

Ash
Good to know you have results! That encourages me! I am currently taking 3 capsules like you do. I will give myself another 4 months like you to see if there's improvement.

I've tired my best to eat healthy, have oats and milk in the morning to give my body enough nutrition for growth.

Hope I can at least be a full A before next year!

Ash

I saw on your profile that you apply wild yam cream. Can you let me know what brand it is??
Thanks

Have you looked into the Noogleberry? In about 5 months I have gone from a flat B to a C. I also take the herbs everyone has mentioned ( also using the same herbs in lotion form for application)along with collagen suppliments and massage with Ylang Ylang oil. A year and a half is a good amount of time to work on it. Hope something works for you, been there, done that on being flat on your wedding day.[/align]

O yea I forgot to include that! The wild yam cream is Jason's brand from amazon, you can also get it at a bunch of different health food stores and CVS. I love the smell and texture.

http://www.amazon.com/Jason-Natural-Cosmetics-Balancing-Moisturizing/dp/B0000535V4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1341604752&sr=8-4&keywords=wild+yam+cream

I was thinking of starting a progesterone cream as well, you have to be careful of the ingredients in those though. Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream is a good one even though its a bit expensive. (like $25 for 4 oz on Amazon)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon