Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Biovea PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST CREAM II Generation Results!

Has anyone used this breast cream and had results, please report.

My order just arrived and I started from today, so I will update with my results, but curious about others results. It appears to be a good product. I use the Biovea capsules as well now, instead of Premium PUERARIA MIRIFICA which displays no expiry date, while Biovea has a clear expiry date.

I live in Canada, so I ordered it from here:
http://bioveacanada.com/product_detail.aspx?NAME=Buy-Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Cream-Ii-Generation-3.53oz-50g-online-Canada&PID=2437&OS=204

Hey Gorgeous,

I have been using this since 12 June and I just finished the bottle yesterday. I was using twice daily so you now know it lasts about 3 weeks. Not Long! I hate that it's a pump bottle and that I have a bit left in the bottle when it is finished.

My results so far:
I am not sure what breast size I am- 32B is the size of most bras I wear. My boobs are currently rounder and feel very firm and filled out. They do not look any different but feel heavier.

I am doing massage about 3 mins each time I apply the cream. Just some general feeling around and circular motions and rotations.
In the shower twice a day I use PM soap so that makes me massage for a further 2-3 minutes each time.

Before evening shower I massage with fenugreek oil (olive oil) for about 10 minutes. I do rotations and knuckling kneading and some slapping if I remember. When the skin is dry and has absorbed the oil I shower so I don't stink.

I have also been taking Perfect C herbal pills that I had a months supply from last year. They really do make things firm up, but once I have finished these I will not resume, I just wanted to use up an old stash I had.

SO... in short sorry for the essay. I think the PM cream has been doing something. I have been ignoring the nipple and areola, as some users rightly said it does lighten the nipples. I have very pink ones so I do not want them to disappear! I do feel the skin heat up and tingle as soon as I apply it. There have been no booby tingles, but right after starting the fenugreek massage my boobs ache like they do before a period. Also period swelling is still here a week and a bit after I finished my period.

Thank you for tell me your experience.

When I ran out of Ro-Bust I ordered the biovea, so I've been using it for about almost 3 weeeks I think...I haven't seen any special results, my growth is slowing down but I don't think it has to do with it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon