Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mikaeri's Program

Hm, I've always read that aromatase inhibitors prevent the body from producing as much estrogen. But now that I'm researching it more, it seems that it only does that in POST-menopausal women. ^^; In premenopausal women, it tries to tell the body to stop producing estrogen, but then a part of the brain tells the ovaries to produce MORE estrogen, thus cancelling it out. ^^; Not sure why we use them for NBE, then, but the flax should still be good because it's an Omega 3-6-9!

Exactly the same thing happened with me with L-arginine. I felt like as soon as I discovered how much of a waste it was, everyone else mentioned it, too. Live and learn, though, right?

And thank you very much! I'm still not at my goal yet, though, and my next cup jump is a BIG one, so I might not reach my goal for a few months still. All this time I thought since I grew out of cups so fast it would happen almost immediately. But I didn't realize that the difference between a 32DD and 32DDD was at least TWICE as big as the difference between any of my other cup jumps! =_=' Guess I'm in it for the long run!

I hope you can show us some results soon!

(04-07-2012, 10:34 PM)Mikaeri Wrote:  One thing i'd like to know is if it's the seed of flaxseed you must take ( i've read it should be first soaked in water) because on the forum alot of people have been mentioning grinding it, i don't see the problem in taking it whole

Hi, Mikaeri.

I know you mentioned this a bit ago, but people grind the seed because the digestive system can't really process the flax seed unbroken; it mostly just passes right through. They need to be crushed/broken to get the full benefit. I just use a coffee or herb grinder.

I tried the 360 chi massage in my first cycle and noticed some fullness. I wasn't really consistent with it though. You might want to try lymphatic massage. I incorporated it in my second cycle and I've noticed a difference in my left breast, very firm and round in comparison to my right (I'm trying to even them out). I've been trying to incorporate more massage techniques into my routine but for me this has worked really well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZW58NoVrio

I really love your chart. Is it for your second cycle? I hope what you're doing works for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon