Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase Estrogen progesterone level?

Hi everyone I an new to here so I'm still reading all the posts right now.

I think I got the basic idea how the breast enhancement work but I still want to make sure.

I read some successful grograms in this forum and found people usually try to increase their estrogen lever before O (Follicular phase) (taking PM) and try to incrase their progesterone lever after O (Luteal phase) (like using progesterone cream)..... Is this because increase different hormone at different levels can help us enhance our breast?

My other question is about Bovine Ovary, is this estrogen based or progesterone based? should I use it on Luteal phase or Follicular phase?

Thanks in advance. If anyone know any part of my questions please help me~HuhHuh

Nobody?

Please help me ~ I am waiting here for answers Big GrinBig Grin

Breast enhancement is depends upon the number of hormones. The period of greatest breast growth is in puberty. At puberty, estrogen levels spike, promoting the maturation of the reproductive organs and the growth of the breast tissues. During pregnancy estrogen levels rise, and a woman will notice an increase in breast size. The hormones that affect breast growth are powerful, but the way that they interact is complex.

Massage London

Yes that is the basic theory.

Estrogen for growing the breast. Then progesterone will help re-sensitize the receptors for the next cycle and help with overall breast maturing.

The 14 days/14 days is just a comfortable way of doing it. Because it has the least affect on your cycles and just keeps things normal.

Some people do 21/7. Other people take both all month long.

People have had success and failures using all methods.

I would recommend PM for your estrogen and a synthesized PC cream with 500mg progesterone per use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon