Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about taking PM BO and other herbs! Please help!

Hi everyone. I am new to here and I am still trying to read all the posts Big Grin

I just plan to start my journey!

I am totally new to NBE so I am still a little bit of confused after reading lots of threads.

I order both PM and Ultra Breast(BO) recently. I kind of feel I CANNOT take them at the same time because they are two different method, am I right?

If this is true, can I take any of them with any herbs? liek Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto or wild yam?

And I noticed some posts said PM would delay the O so should I only take the after my period and before the ovulation, which is the Follicular Phase? (I am not on birth contrl or any other pills)

I am sorry I have so many questions. This is all because I really really want to see some good results~!

If you have exprience with PM or Ultra Breast please help me~! Thank you very much!

P.s I am still looking for any cream or lotion to apply while I'm taking my pills any suggestion? SmileWinkBig Grin

Hi!

I'm semi-new too lol! But, I've only been doing NB and reading these posts for a good month or two Big Grin

Well I don't have any experience with PM (I'm on bc pills), but I plan on starting UB once my period ends. I know that you can't use them both at the same time because I think they'll cancel out.

With BO, I read that you're supposed avoid taking phytoestrogens. Some pair BO with MSM, l-tyrosine, l-arginine, kelp, and/or DIM, etc.

With PM, I think you can pair it with other herbs like the ones that you listed Tongue

I'm just going off of all of the threads that I've been reading lol! I think you'll just have to see which on works best for you! If you do switch regimens (ie. BO to PM, vice versa), you might want to do a cleanse...I heard that milk thistle is pretty popular in that department Tongue

I hope I helped you out some Blush

(03-07-2012, 05:55 PM)kira1117 Wrote:  Hi!

I'm semi-new too lol! But, I've only been doing NB and reading these posts for a good month or two Big Grin

Well I don't have any experience with PM (I'm on bc pills), but I plan on starting UB once my period ends. I know that you can't use them both at the same time because I think they'll cancel out.

With BO, I read that you're supposed avoid taking phytoestrogens. Some pair BO with MSM, l-tyrosine, l-arginine, kelp, and/or DIM, etc.

With PM, I think you can pair it with other herbs like the ones that you listed Tongue

I'm just going off of all of the threads that I've been reading lol! I think you'll just have to see which on works best for you! If you do switch regimens (ie. BO to PM, vice versa), you might want to do a cleanse...I heard that milk thistle is pretty popular in that department Tongue

I hope I helped you out some Blush

Thank you very much~~ make me feel less confused~

I ordered l-tyrosine today as well, do you know what's this for besides increase our body temprature?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon