Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help with the dosge of my supps for my program

Hi everyone! I am trying to follow chiyomilk's program.. so far this is my program and I would like to ask you guys for the right dosage for my supplements:

1. pueraria 200mg or 300mg (i'm not sure if its 200/300mg)-follicular phase only
2.placenta 200mg
3.double low molecule hyaluronic acid and collagen 280mg

I will also be taking:
4.Maca root- follow the routine of prettymama
5.wild yam(luteal phase only)

Do you think I should take MSM or HGH or other supplements with this program as well?

Thank you very much for your time

Hey,

I gained 1 inch in about four weeks using a program similar to chiyomilk's. My program is outlined in my program page. I don't use HGH or IGF-1 but still am getting great results. I think the basic constituents of a good program are:

pm pills
pm cream/spray
fenugreek for luteal phase
fenugreek massage oil
pm massage oil

the massage oils can be made by steeping fenugreek or pm powder in a massage oil for a week or so. Everything else is a supplement and is only really necessary if you aren't getting a lot from your diet. I only take HA/MSM supplements and nothing else. hope it helps

Hi boobquest2012! Thanks for your reply! I am happy for your results and I hope I will get the same result as yours Smile SO you also take MSM? Is it throughout the cycle? and what is HA? sorry for my ignorance but I am not that familiar with all these supplements yet Big Grin Thanks again for your time Smile

Hey boobquest I'm interested in using PM powder and message oil but I'm not sure how much of each you would use. Also I was thinking about getting anteriol PM in powder form. Do you know much about that? I'm just curious how the dosing would work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon