Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just ordered PM

Ordered PM about 2 days ago, shipped today, AinterolHerbs.com got the capsules. Looking for anyone who has successful experience with this. Currently I am using the Natureday.com BreastSoap and it has worked well but like any other soap runs out fairly fast (half month/3x a day) getting near the end of it so thought I'd try PM.
I tried PM originally in January. Skeptic as I was with Natureday I decided to go all in. Recommended is 500/1000 the salesman said 3000 is ts dosage. So I did about 2 weeks at a steady 2-2500mg a day. Within that period no breast growth but my pants didnt fit well, my womens jeans did though. And skin was incredibly soft and smooth, mind was so calm, and only problem i had was libido crashed and impotence took over. Idk if it was just my body being so susceptible to estrogen properties or what. But curious as to if there are anyone who takes pm regularly and kept their downstiars functional while obtaining breasts and feminine qualities. Also does the breast stay after quitting use. If things get weird again and i quit but gained breast tissue will that dissipate or sustain? My butt and hips wen tback to normal but never had breast growth so just asking? My breasts right now look like firm large pecs though i can feel the weight growing in them i just wish they were round and protruding like a womans.
Also I am 26 and have a gf I am serious with bout 11 months and one of those relationships where you know you wanna be with the person. But she has no idea im doing this to my body, anyone with gf's or wives who aren't the accepting kind to feminization but talked them into accepting and embracing it, if so that would help dearly as when it becomes noticeable i'd like to be able to tell her eventually especially if my body takes on that of a womans.
Sorry so long just wanted to get everything in one threat instead of posting several great site and support teams here glad i stumbled on it

Some pics included with one of my favorite bras and one bare chest just to show i know bras tend to make things look bigger then they are lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tiffany,

PM worked for me to begin with, although nothing much has happened recently. Then again age is against me especially in comparison with you ( I'm 64). Take a look at my picture pages to see what its done for me. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9317
You should slowly ramp up the intake of PM to something in the region of 2000 - 2500mg per day ( or whatever you are comfortable with), don't just go in straight away at that level.
It can easily take anything up to 3-4 MONTHS of continuous intake of PM ( or anything else) to get the start of real growth.

What you get in the first few weeks is simply fat redistribution to a more female pattern and it will go almost at once if you stop.

Only once you get growing pains, itches, tingles etc and can physically feel a 'bud' under the skin behind the nipple are you experiencing real growth and at that stage what you develop is permanant as far as we know, although again if you stop you'll lose the fat and water retention, so they will just go flat and saggy but not disappear altogether.

The long term effects on reproduction abilities, simply nobody really knows and anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's. However if you seriously think you'll want to be a father one day then it may be a good idea to drop the idea of growing the boobs until after you've finished growing babies, just to be on the safe side!!

Thanks Smile very helpful. Far as being a father or having kids, do i want them sure, if i dont, oh well. I'm honestly always been 50/50 on it i always enjoyed the idea of taking care of a child of my own adn watching him/her grow and develop into his or her own being but i'd be content with just having a loving person to love me for who i am and not restrict me for who i am to better their happiness. Happiness should be about the person not their attributes in my opinion. If you are happy with someone but only if they dont do this, that this that that and this which you know they enjoy and hurts no one but your (the sig. other) feelings because its "taboo" or "weird" or people will "stare" and think things maybe, then thats not real love. Love should encourage one to be who they are not suppress them.
So if i have kdis and cant adopt, if i can and i can then i will lol.
But if i notice my ejaculation is becoming watery instead of milky i will probably stop just for health purpose.
I have breast growth using natureday.com products about a 34a not full yet but getting there. I dont know how the gf will react if we do things and shirt comes off and breasts are hanging down full. What i have gained i have sustatined any loss is just fat from hard cardio it seems. May be of use to those looking to gain without losing and let pm feminize other parts of body.
Has your penis shrunk? Libido crashed? Impotence? What would you recommend using fora while before upgrading to higher doseage?

(29-06-2012, 06:02 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  and shirt comes off and breasts are hanging down full.

It will take along while to get to that stage - think in terms of at least a couple of years.

What's that

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon