Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie questions about hormones

Hi girls! I`m on Noogleberry about 1 year. I`ve never used PM or something like this, because afraid to screw up balance of hormones. But now i`m interesting on it because i want more progress, but still afraid DodgySmile

How are you choose supplements for yourelf? Do you take tests for hormones?

Which one herbs are more safe for health and hormones? Can you advise me supplements program?

I know my question may be newbie-newbie, sorry Rolleyes
My english not so well to easy find this informations

Most people avoid getting hormonal problems from PM by cycling it. A woman called Chiyomilk went from a B to an F cup by cycling PM, B-up, pig placenta, and a few other things, but the first three are probably the most important parts of her program.

Chiyomilk used a lot of extremely expensive Japanese products that might not even ship to most countries. If you want to copy her program without having to buy exactly the same products, you could try using St.Herb PM cream and pills during the first half of your menstrual cycle, and then using 500 mg each of FG, SP, and Mexican WY during the second half of your cycle. Chiyomilk used pig placenta during her whole cycle (Lamb placenta is easier to find). She also massaged a lot, which might have increased her prolactin levels.

If the PM still messes up your cycle when you take it for only half of your cycle, you could try taking it for fewer days per cycle.

Let me know if you understood everything I said and if you have any questions Smile

mochaccino, thank you for info! Do you know, how long i should to use this supps for permanent growth and what will happen with my hormones after i stop use supps? Can it affect to my future baby ? (i`m not pregnant, but maybe after 1, 2 years) And how i can understand if this program is ok for me (for my hormone balance) or i need to stop it?

I don't see why it would affect your future kids unless you become pregnant while you're still taking them and you don't realize it right away. It's always possible for you, yourself, to get side effects from anything that affects your hormones, but you might not get any. Not everyone does. I haven't gotten any unpleasant side effects from any of my herbs except for the time I accidentally took way too much hops. Even then, I only got some aches in my joints during ovulation which went away when I lowered the dose.

If you do start to get annoying side effects you can change your program or just stop taking herbs, and you should go back to normal pretty quickly.

There's no specific amount of time that you need to take the herbs for the growth to become permanent. I just think that growth and swelling are two different things. Swelling is just a side effect in my opinion. Almost all of the real growth should be permanent as long as you slowly ramp down your herbs at the end of your program. Of course, it's possible you'll still lose a little bit of the real growth when you stop, or take a long break, but if you lose absolutely everything, I would take that as a sign that the program hadn't really worked, and it only caused swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon