Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Naturday

Is that site a fake or are the testimonies legit?

If the testimonies are real from women and even men, I don't know what to say the ingredients must work ... especially since there is nothing special about their program, except the quantity.

http://www.natureday.com/breast_cream.html

jorisabomo, I can't answer if it is legit or not, however, the pics on there are totally differant from other breast enlargement sites. They do seem real. I have heard that other women on the old Eve's breast enlargement site saying they used Natureday and if i remember correctly had success. You can search the old forum by going to the bottom of this page and click on Old breast nexus site and research from there. Tyr looking in the program section, you may be able to find women who have used it there. I don't have time right now to research it or I would do that for you. Anyways, just check there.
Good luck!
laisegirl

I've never heard of this product before, but I took a look at the website, and have liquid forms of the herbs.

My dad is an herbalist and he believes that liquids are better absorbed than herbs in pill forms, if this helps you with the decision at all.

However, at those prices, I think you are better off with the DIY method.

I heard of this natureday about a year ago too, and I was really impressed with the before and afters myself. But I thought the site wasn't legit because I never saw any advertising on it or those fake review sites, which actually attracts me more now. We see the likes of Breast Actives, all advertising and no results (for most). As for the authenticity, I don't know.

I question all of these sites, because the ingredients are so common in their compounds, yet the prices are ridiculous, as I have heard that they are people out there who have went the DIY route and been successful, even gaining 2 to 3 cup sizes.

While, I have seen testimonies who were quite literally pissed off, because nothing happened over a 3 month period after spending $120 worth on BE products.

$120 is nothing lol if only I tallied up all the money I've spent on it, then they can compare and be like, oh that's not too bad lol

any wants to know about this site i been just using the cream for 1.5 month "male" and got 1.5nch

(19-12-2009, 09:15 AM)Hazel Wrote:  But I thought the site wasn't legit because I never saw any advertising on it or those fake review sites, which actually attracts me more now.

Yes I agree, the better products do not appear on those 'review' sites.

I think their products do work, I used 3 bottles of liquid a while back. It help add some girth to my under arm boobage.
I do know that some of the testimonials are fake. One of the testimonials given is by a person that i saw on another NBE type site swearing by another product. So he/she was on both sites, swearing by both products.
Further investigation found that the same person was using stronger hormones by injection.

(20-12-2009, 04:23 AM)jorisabomo Wrote:  I question all of these sites, because the ingredients are so common in their compounds,

Yes the products on those review sites are often the same thing with just different brand names!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon