Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program: Androgen Dominance

Exclamation 

Diagnonsense:

I've always had issues with hormones. Over the years, it has caused me to develop severe acne and embarassing, unwanted hair growth. I'm too thin and my cycles are irregular. My life is very stressful and I have issues sleeping.

Goal Weight: 140 lbs

The Plan:

My skin is finally clear now. So I want to gain weight and cleavage. I want to feel beautiful again.

Herbs Taken Daily:

-Saw Palmetto 900mg
-Fennel Seed 960 mg
-Vitamin E Oil
-Multivitamin

Other Info:

-Eating many different types of fruits and veggies

-Avoiding red meat and processed foods

-Staying Hydrated

-Daily Exercise

-Getting hormones tested every six months

-Breast Massage with Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hand & Body lotion - cocoa butter

-Having a Hopeful Attitude and dreaming about how awesome I will look in my new bikini!!

Update:

-Adding progesterone cream, Spearmint Tea and Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) to my program.

Will have everything in a few weeks.

Random information about hormones I've found and had saved onto a wordpad doccument. Thought I would share it here:

-Make sure that all the meat, dairy and eggs that you eat come from organic farms where the animals are not treated with growth hormones. Animal growth hormones can have unwanted effects on the natural hormone balance in humans.

-Use food to balance your hormones naturally. You want to eat at least five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily, including leafy vegetables, berries, and citrus fruits. Eat whole grains, seeds and nuts, and fish such as salmon or tuna.

-Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids regulate the production of hormones. You can increase your uptake of omega fatty acids by eating more nuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax.

-Regular exercise has also been shown to have an effect on hormones. Hormone imbalance and a sedentary lifestyle often go hand in hand. Take time out of your schedule to jog, lift weights, and stretch.

-Never over train the body, and reduce weight lifting and body building as they can increase testosterone in women, causing over bulking, increasing facial hair production.

-Find ways to reduce your stress and relax. Stress is a major factor disrupting the natural hormone cycles of women. You can help to balance your hormones naturally by figuring out how to not let things bother you, and to just unwind after a day of hard work. Take a mental holiday now and then, or go on a vacation somewhere relaxing. Get enough sleep each night. You basically want to find ways for rest and relaxation to be part of your normal week.

-Often, hormonal balance can really be about taking care of yourself. If you get enough exercise, rest properly, eat well, and reduce your levels of stress, you can naturally balance your hormones

Haven't found any Progesterone Cream, Fenugreek nor Vitex. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated.

-Adding Hops
-Ramping up Saw Palmetto and Fennel seed

I'm not going to start using PC until after I've been on my current program for another few months.

I've also been getting electrolysis done. Going to ask if it can be done on breasts next time I go in. It's very painful and expensive so far.

I've decided that I will post before/after pictures after I've noticed some growth. My breasts have been feeling very sensitive and sore on and off since I started taking Saw Palmetto and Fennel seed.

Estrogen

Estrogen is the hormone that helps control breast cell proliferation and division. According to OSUMC, breast development during puberty begins after the ovaries start to secrete estrogen. This accumulates fat within the connective tissue of the breasts, causing the breasts to enlarge.

Estrogen is also released during the first half of the menstrual cycle, which enlarges the breast glands in preparation for pregnancy. Once estrogen levels decrease following ovulation, the breast returns to its normal state. If pregnancy occurs, the level of estrogen remains high to continue development of the breast in preparation for breastfeeding.

Progesterone

Progesterone is a steroid hormone that works together with estrogen to regulate breast development. According to the University of Virginia Health System, progesterone levels are low during the first half of the menstrual cycle, but contribute to breast development during the second half of the cycle, once estrogen levels are lowered.

Progesterone contributes to development of the breast by signalling for the formation of milk glands. Estrogen first induces enlargement of tissues within the breast, and progesterone ensures these tissues develop proper functioning within the breast to aid in breast development. If pregnancy occurs, progesterone levels remain high and control the development of the milk buds to prepare the mother for breastfeeding.

Prolactin

According to University of Utah College of Medicine, prolactin is a hormone secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain that stimulates lactation-secretion of milk from the mammary glands of the breast. Prolactin is secreted during the first few days of the menstrual cycle, with noticeable changes in the breast tissue as a result of prolactin noticeable the first few days of menstruation.

At the onset of pregnancy, prolactin levels decrease as estrogen and progestrone enlarge and develop the breast. Later in pregnancy, after the breast is developed and ready to secrete milk, prolactin levels are elevated. After birth, prolactin levels are stimulated by the suckling of the child, to allow for secretion of milk and breastfeeding.

Oxytocin

Oxytocin plays a role in breast development during pregnancy. Like prolactin, oxytocin is secreted by the pituitary gland within the brain. According to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, oxytocin levels are high during the fifth and sixth months of pregnancy, and oxytocin helps stimulate milk production within the breast. The University of California reports that oxytocin also signals to the breast following childbirth to signal lactation in breastfeeding.

The breasts are hormonally regulated tissues that respond to a number of hormones circulating within the body. The developmental cycle of the breasts begins in puberty, and extends to changes during pregnancy. According to the Ohio State University Medical Center (OSUMC), the breasts do not fully mature until a woman has given birth and produced milk. During puberty, the breasts undergo periods of cell proliferation and division, which causes the breasts to enlarge and develop. During pregnancy, the cells of the breast proliferate to enlarge the breast, then transform into specialized cell types that make and secrete milk to allow for breastfeeding. After breastfeeding stops, the breast cells die and the breast reduces to its size to pre-pregnancy. Four hormones control the majority of these behaviors.

Source:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/107569...z1yinSBblQ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon