Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

faster results with XL domes?

I may be a bit impatient, but I was wondering if I'd get better results with XL NB domes...I'm 28in underbust and 34.5-35in around the bust. I'm currently using the CLs and have noogled for an hour per boob for about a week to two weeks...maybe more? I skipped a few days Blush.

Has anyone had good experiences with the XLs? Should I buy one for give the CLs a bit more time??? If I do go with the XLs I'd just buy one due to me being short on cash and my mom being suspicious about where in spending all my $$$ lol!Big Grin

Thanks for your help!!

I was wondering if you have ever been on the noogleberry forum. There is an posting their experience with many issue and is even better this website. Only because these girls actually use the nb for many years. I was just reading last night about Anastasia916 she just recently order the XL domes and have been noogling for about 2-3 years. She said she has problems with the XL domes. She is about a 32c/34d in between sizes as so I read. Just look her up on that website. There is a lot to read on her post but really intresting.
Sorry I can't find a link.

I say just be patient. Although I haven't even use the nb yet. Still waiting in the mail. Maybe we can be great nb buddies.

Plus I think they wont be able to fit around your chest no hard feelings. It 18cm. Arent you having trouble with suction with the CL 14cm domes? You know what I did to see if it would even fit. I measured my breast with a measuring tape. I found something that was the exact size to the CL domes and put it around my breast. They look to fit perfectly but I don't know yet since everyone is having troubles with suction.

Wow...that was long I didn't even notice that I typed this much. Hope you didn't get bored reading through.

Happy Noogling!!!!!!!!! Smile

I am a 38B bra size, 35in underbust, 42in round bust. I ordered the large cups and filled them the first week. I then ordered the XL cups and find them difficult to use. They are MUCH larger than the large, difficult to keep on without overpumping and hurt the chest wall. My opinion is for you to keep on with the CL cups. I can use the large soft rings with the XL cups but even though I'm broad shouldered it's difficult to fit both on your chest at once and it still hurts even with the soft rings. I can only tolerate 10min and I'm no sissy!
Liz

Kk89:
Yep, I check the NB forum almost every day, but I always seem to find more info here...either that or I always get a faster response on breastnexus lol.

Yea, I think it would be awesome to be NB buddies!

I know that the XL domes are huge so I'd have only gotten one dome and noogled one boob at a time Tongue. I'm having trouble with the CLs anymore. It was really only when I tried to do both at the same time. It's possible but it starts to hurt after 30min. Suction is easy to get when doing one boob at a time AND it's more comfortable for me so I can do it for a full hour Smile. I'm wondering if it's because I can adjust it for comfort without having to worry about the other dome sipping off at the slightest movement Big Grin

Don't worry about the long post! As you can see, I do the same thing lol Blush
Good luck Big Grin

LizK:

Lol wow! I think I will just stick with these CLs Smile. I hate it when that pressing pain sets in!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon