Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GorgeousBlonde's Breast And Butt Growth Program

I added Breast Success cream to my program!
Volufiline makes your body cells deposit fat where it's applied and it's not hormonal.

I am going to apply it to my lips, cheeks, bum and breasts.

(11-07-2012, 11:22 PM)GorgeousBlonde Wrote:  I added Breast Success cream to my program!
Volufiline makes your body cells deposit fat where it's applied and it's not hormonal.

I am going to apply it to my lips, cheeks, bum and breasts.

...That...sounds...AMAZING. You can actually apply it to your lips? I may have to try this...How long does it take to see permanent results?

I am not sure, but I read the Amazon reviews, and they have said 2-3 jars to see results.

i am feeling i want to follow this thread too!

I am using Biovea PM cream, and I see visible growth. I will try Breast Success cream and see which one works better for the breasts.

Wow the Biovea Breast Cream is really working! I have been applying it to my smaller breast and it has caught up with my other breast, so now I will be applying to both breasts.

It's nice when you can test breast cream on one boob so you know it's the cream working and not just the internal supplements.

I will be adding HGH surge to my program. This product contains amino acids that increase HGH production.

thanks for letting me know about biovea! i've been experimenting with different brands of PM... so far st. herb has been the one that works best for me but it's so expensive!

how long did you use biovea cream before noticing result? does the cream have a strong smell? and does it take a long time to absorb into the skin?

I have been using Breast Success on my butt and it's grown and is so full! So happy.

I also changed the days I take PM. I now take it on days 5-12, and wild yam and vitex on days 18-24 of menstrual cycle. Period is coming on time, and I am getting growth! I also use Biovea PM cream on one of my breasts and it's catching up with the other larger breast.

ah. very interesting!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon