Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LopsideTube: An NBE Junkie's Plan, Program, Journey

For some orientation on who I and my girls are, feel free to skim thru:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11918
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11920

Quick Facts
  • Hormones:
    Androgen excess, Estrogen excess, Estrogen dominant, Progesterone deficient Dodgy
  • Boobage:
    32A (I've hit the AA when under stress with weight loss), lopsided, tubular, cone-shaped, no cleavage, large areolas (unproportional to breast size), big rib cage (magnifies the smallness of my breasts) Blush
  • Figure:
    quite Athletic but not toned enough (PS: you can see an hourglass form if you concentrate/stare at my figure for a while) Rolleyes Wink

Proposed Program (Initial Cycles, 1st stage NBE)

Because I want to achieve 2 things: Natural Breast Enlargement and Hormonal Balance, I'm thinking a regimen with:
  • LUTEAL PHASE (Day 7-28 or 15-28 ...I'll split test for optimization)
  • MAIN FOCUS: Progesterone boosters: Progesterone cream, Tumeric, Fenugreek, Fennel, Oregano, Thyme, Red Clover, Licorice, Wild Yam
  • SECONDARY FOCUS: Anti-Androgens: Saw Palmetto, Borage Oil, Angelica, Peppermint, Stinging Nettle, Hops
  • I'll still be using my topical PM cream Ro-bust Lotion
  • Daily massage with Evening Primrose Oil

FOLLICLE PHASE
  • MAIN FOCUS: Anti-Androgens: Saw Palmetto, Borage Oil, Angelica, Peppermint, Stinging Nettle, Hops
  • SECONDARY FOCUS: Phytoestrogens: Pueraria Mirifica (both topical and oral)
  • I'm thinking of still using topical Progesterone Cream, (say if I use topical PM in the morning I use topical PC at night)

Both FOLLICLE + LUTEAL PHASE
  • Breast massage will be a constant
  • Pueraria Mirifica lotion in the morning, Progesterone cream at night (this is bound to change depending on my results and split-testing. Thinking of getting a breast pump or noogleberry, but before then my hands will do it
  • Intermittent breast massage with Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Oil

Objectives

I want to focus on Progesterone boosters, try to regulate Estrogen without over-enhancing it, while I stay away from Aromatase (Flaxseed Oil); all this due to:
  • my Progesterone deficiency, I need more Progesterone
  • my Estrogen excess and Estrogen dominance, so I need to balance/regulate my Estrogen
  • my Androgen excess, I need to lower my Androgens
  • I have underdeveloped tubular cone-like breasts that are lopsided
  • I therefore need more breast tissue than breast fat, (my boobs seem to have enough of that, it's no wonder when I lose weight, they become ghastly because they lose the fat and I'm left with floppy thinned-out AA's) - If I gain weight, my boobs grow slightly bigger but only on the sides and to realize this effect I must wear a wonder bra, I also want cleavage with rounded breasts and thus all the more reason to favor breast tissue over breast swelling or breast fat
  • I want to get rid of my flabby fatty mid-section and arms and the Progesterone boosters should do some magic for me here
  • So God help my libido... Big Grin if any of these should so much as decrease my libido, I shall not want! I think the Progesterone boosters will do the trick in maintaining or enhancing my libido

Credits:
I wish to thank all the members here for their great insights, tips, advice, testimonials and personal experiences shared.
This first proposed program has been inspired by the wealth of info on breastnexus.
I've particularly learned a lot from posts by: Isabelle, tibetan113, Anastasia916, beachbumbythesea, NotSoBusty, Ginie, lil_lisa (Lisa Baby)...

Requests:
If you have any inputs, suggestions, warnings, advice, comments or questions, please feel free to slap that here. I'll be checking back here regularly.

I'm also reaching out to any members who particularly have experience or reliable info on any of the following to kindly tell all as I need as much help as possible in these areas:
  • underdeveloped breast tissue - how did you grow permanent firm breast tissue?
  • lopsided breasts - how did you get cleavage?
  • large areolas - how did you balance them out with your breast size?
  • waist-trimming - apart from exercise what natural supplements helped you trim your waist? (I know of Fenugreek)
  • shy butt and shy hips - how did you get some filler/fullness/roundness in that area naturally (apart from exercise)
  • acne (face, chest, back) - I know Progesterone boosters help, any tips? What worked for you?

Thanks everyone and all the best to all of us natural booby challengers!

Hi LopsideTube,

Take it slow. Consider doing the first cycles without PM.

You will lose sex drive because of the anti-androgens, but you'll get it back from the progesterone. The anti-androgens take care of acne. The waist slimmers are fenugreek, goat's rue, black seed, and milk thistle. The only butt herb used on the forum is maca. That seems to be more effective when combined with squats and lunges.

Expect some personality changes while you balance all this out. That is the main reason to wait with PM. It's a positive one, but it's quite a shock.

(31-05-2012, 12:42 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi LopsideTube,

Take it slow. Consider doing the first cycles without PM.
Expect some personality changes while you balance all this out. That is the main reason to wait with PM. It's a positive one, but it's quite a shock.

Isabelle, would you also recommend I wait on the PM topical cream as well or were you referring to the PM pills only?
Thanks!

Hi LopsideTube,

I was referring to the pills. According to research, PM needs processing by the liver to be effective. I don't expect much from PM cream.

Hi,

I caught your thread and I second Isabelle, I think you should not introduce PM just yet. If you are already abundant in estrogen, you certainly do not need PM atm.

Your main problem is balance between progesterone and estrogen and the conversion of estrogen to androgens. So estrogen deficiency is not an issue with you, I would focus on anti androgen therapy and introduce PC topically 2nd week to a couple of days of menses. try that for a few months(gage every month's changes) and then see where your at to consider PM.

goodluck with it. Pumping may be helpful for tuberose damage.

Hey LopsideTube,
You sound like my identical twin except for the large ribcase and excess estrogen. Your body and breast description sounds very similar to mine and I also have progesterone deficincy and excess androgen.
My best advise to you is good diet. I have never seen any growth unless I have a very good diet. I'll be watching you and I can't wait to see your before pictures and your progress. I am thinking about posting mine but I am so nervous to do it.

(05-06-2012, 04:16 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi,

I caught your thread and I second Isabelle, I think you should not introduce PM just yet. If you are already abundant in estrogen, you certainly do not need PM atm.

Your main problem is balance between progesterone and estrogen and the conversion of estrogen to androgens. So estrogen deficiency is not an issue with you, I would focus on anti androgen therapy and introduce PC topically 2nd week to a couple of days of menses. try that for a few months(gage every month's changes) and then see where your at to consider PM.

goodluck with it. Pumping may be helpful for tuberose damage.

Hi Tibetan Princess, I'm a big fan of yours Smile and thanks for your input.
Now just before I went out to buy my NBE supplies, I'd done a lot of reading on your posts recommending PC for tubular underdeveloped breasts.

So I went out and boy did I LOOK for topical progesterone, I'd have to buy it online (a whole other story)...so I decided to buy progesterone soft gel pills, (Susten) and, (you'll not believe it) I actually perforate the gel, then squeeze out the liquid and apply it directly on my breasts from the top (as you recommend). I did some reading on Susten (not too much content tho) apparently it's made of natural progesterone, and it's prog only (I could be wrong but so far haven't seen anything contrary)

My question is: do you think the Susten soft gels would work well as a PC substitute in the way described above? (topical progesterone is yet to hit the market at home)

(05-06-2012, 06:36 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Hey LopsideTube,
You sound like my identical twin except for the large ribcase and excess estrogen. Your body and breast description sounds very similar to mine and I also have progesterone deficincy and excess androgen.
My best advise to you is good diet. I have never seen any growth unless I have a very good diet. I'll be watching you and I can't wait to see your before pictures and your progress. I am thinking about posting mine but I am so nervous to do it.

Hi CousinRose, nice to hear from you! I'll be snooping on your program in a bit but thanks for your advice, actually, I just found myself doing it...here's what I mean:

It's pretty much 3 weeks since I started my revised NBE, (I'll be updating details of this on my program thread here) and ever since I did, I have surely had a health bug biting me, for some reason, I'm actually craving for healthy food. I'm not a good eater, and living alone makes it worse, but I occasionally have bouts of good appetite and I can out-eat a man during those phases. However, when I started my NBE with the whole herbal concoction, I'm finding myself craving for things like broccoli, butternut, cashew nuts, veggies, fruits [believe you me, this is really good, I'm a serial sucker for snacks, in fact I got to the point where I'd do a 100% snack diet that's balanced...go figure Smile ]
Generally speaking, my body has been sending out hunger pangs for healthy foods. I don't gain weight easily on healthy foods so I don't mind my newfound healthy food appetite.

I think I can also attribute that to my instant changes, my diet must have really supported my NBE since I was already feeling firmer/tighter after 1 week and in 2 weeks I was jumping like a kid in front of my dressing mirror.

Oh and I also took my before pics, will be putting them up with my after-1mothn pics for comparison. I'll also take my measurements after 1 month, I don't expect the measurements to change much, but the "weight" of my boobs certainly feels heavier/filled up.

Thanks!

Here's my measurements, something I should have posted with my OP...

My Measurements: BEFORE NBE
  • Over-breasts: 30 in.
  • Through-breasts (Nipple to Nipple): 32.5 in.
  • Under-breasts: 29.5 in.
  • Nipple to Sternum/Breastbone (Left): 6.9 in.
  • Nipple to Sternum/Breastbone (Right): 6.7 in.
  • Proportions: Left breast bigger (sags lower) than Right breast
  • Waist: 29.5 in.
  • Weight: 50 kg = 110 pounds
  • Height: 5'3" = 63 in. = 160cm.

My Program: 1st CYCLE

PROGESTERONE BOOSTERS:
  • Progesterone soft gels - Susten (I apply it topically, and do it with my breast massage, takes a while to be fully absorbed so that helps with the massage)
  • Fenugreek - powdered (1 tsp, twice daily)
  • Red Clover - powdered (1.5 tsp, twice daily)
  • Tumeric - powdered (1.5 tsp, twice daily)
  • Licorice - powdered (0.5 tsp, twice daily)
  • Oregano - dried (I don't take it too often, like 0.5 tsp, 2-3 times in a week)

ANTI-ANDROGENS:
  • Saw Palmetto - potent herbal tincture (I take 10-15 drops, twice daily)
  • Peppermint - peppermint concentrate with peppermint oil (2-4 drops, twice daily)
  • Stinging Nettle - powdered (1.5 tsp, twice daily)

SUPPORTING REGIMENS:
  • Vitamin C, 250mg - (I take 1 pill once or twice daily)
  • Dietary collagen - (chicken feet, etc)
  • Water - (I try to drink lots of water and fluids)
  • Balanced diet - (regular meals, more greens, protein focus)
  • Green Tea - (3-4 times a week)

BOUGHT BUT HAVEN'T USED:
  • Evening Primrose Oil, 1000mg - (I haven't decided when/how best to use EPO, any advice will be great)
  • Purafem Pueraria Mirifica pills, 100mg
  • Ro-Bust Lotion with Pueraria Mirifica - (used it for like 1 week before officially starting my NBE, I definitely felt the tingling sensations, more sensitivity in the breasts, some swelling, but it went down

LOOKING TO ADD (Gradually and after over 2-3 cycles of the above program):
  • MSM Methyl Sulfonyl Methane - (to support growth)
  • Amino acids, dietary supplements - the L-Tyrosines and L-Arginines (also to support growth)
  • Fennel
  • Goat's Rue - (mainly for prolactin purposes)
  • Wild Yam - (mainly for prolactin purposes)

My Progress: 1st MONTH NBE (starting week 2 of 1st cycle to week 1 of 2nd cycle)

1st Week NBE (still in Luteal phase of 1st cycle)
  • I noticed changes in my natural body smell, I now smell a lot like Fenugreek (all over by the way)
  • Changes in appetite, feel like eating more, weird cravings for healthy wholesome foods
  • Feeling more sensual, oh and my bf definitely noticed some positive changes in the sack :P :rolleyes: he said "It just felt so right, so different, so sweet..." ;)

2nd Week NBE (still in Luteal phase of 1st cycle)
  • I noticed my breasts didn't feel tingly or sensitive (like they did when I was using PM lotion only) but they definitely felt fuller, like less tuberous and more filled up.
  • I'm definitely feeling "sexy", more confident... :blush:

3rd Week NBE: (still in Luteal phase of 1st cycle)
  • The breast fullness has been maintained
  • I keep touching my breasts in disbelief, they feel more "fleshy"
  • My libido is off the hook :shy:
  • I know I'm "a bit" OCD, but on this week, I've been cleaning up like it's my day and night job, I've been cleaning and tidying up even in the middle of the night Lol! :D But I'm not complaining, I actually love my newfound energy levels
  • I also noticed how positive I've been, haven't had my pre-NBE bad moods in a while, they usually hit me around this time in my cycle, and I'm anything BUT moody or foul-spirited...
  • Just before my period, 2-3 days before, I'm cramping more intensely, nothing I can't handle, but definitely a lot less subtle than my pre-NBE cramps

4th Week NBE: (Follicular phase of 2nd cycle)
  • The girls have never felt or looked this pretty and full - of course it's got to do with my period, but they still feel bigger than other periods pre-NBE
  • I strangely notice something...my waist feels smaller, I feel like I'm losing weight and my friends confirmed that I seem slimmer but my boobs seem bigger (this was just before I started my period). My new clothes also confirm the waist-slimming, I measured and yes I've lost some: from waist 29.5 in. to waist 28.5 in. (I lost an inch right there!) :cool:
  • Also, I could have sworn my ass looks slightly bigger, but I can't know for sure since I hadn't measured but judging from my tight-fitting pants, something's been going down there as well! :D
  • I now have whiteheads on my face (clustered and only on cheeks, above my upper lip, and on my breasts)
  • Libido in check :P clearly that department is only going up-up-up with my NBE program
  • When on my period, I'm usually very unpleasant and cagey/distanced, emotional, irritable...this is my first period after I started NBE and it's probably my best period, never felt better

I'll be honest, I haven't been so disciplined, or consistent or keen this 1st month of NBE yet I'm definitely seeing nice changes, if I can be consistent, I know my issue will not be underdeveloped breasts but developed ones that need some enhancing to beautiful C's...

More updates coming soon, (I'm still a little too shy on my before pics, but I have them alright!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon