Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry came... Need help!

My NB came today. The domes are XL. I struggled to hold them in place and get any suction. When I did get suction I would lose it quite easily. I tried 1 boob at a time which worked great. I could see my boob got to the 4inch mark so I think they fit ok?

How can I use them both together without losing suction. These domes are huge and so hard to hold in place whilst pumping... any tips?

Also I was wondering if someone could possibly direct me to a tutorial on campers tape padding? I tried searching but couldn't find much. I think I need some kind of padding to help with the suction as the domes are seeping air in at the sides.

Thanks!

You might not be able to use both. I've been NBing for about two months and I still have to do one at a time. And about camper tape you should prob check out the noogleberry forum.

Just wait till you noogle a little longer ^^
I also use the XL and they both stay on. But in the beginning they keep "farting" when I moved, even a little bit :p Now, a month or 2 later, I can move and walk around. I think when you are used to the noogleberry (and maybe when youre breast are a little bigger?) you can noogle with both ^^ But i don't know, if youre very skinny it's maybe to hurtful. You have to see for yourself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon