Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am a complete new user and have just started researching NBE methods. Where is everyone buying their Pueraria mirifica? Is there a sticky thread or a general thread that will have some commonly asked questions, so I can inform myself before asking basic questions on this forum?

Thanks ladies and Happy growing!

-m.

EBAY!!
Ainterol pm is selling for quite a reasonable price right now, and it's a brand many forum members swear by.
Here is a helpful post by the lovely Isabelle listing NBE herbs
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...8#pid35038

You girls really get it from ebay? Is it trustful? I was told to never buy it on ebay Huh

I bought it from a seller on ebay with 25,000 good comments. If that isn't trust worthy, what is?

You have a point. What's the name of this seller, does he sell also Ainterol or Purafem Breast Cream? I'd like to try it out. I'm not sure though, which brand is better Dodgy

The BIOVEA PM cream from agestop.net is awesome. I grow only from it and just reached a small C cup. It's not cheap but worth buying.

Hi Portia have you also used the pills from biovea?Also how long does the biovea cream last you? I am quite small framed and I keep reading everywhere that petite women take ages to respond, has anyone heard this too? Thanks in advance!

Yes, my pills are from BIOVEA too and made me grow but also lowered my sex drive to zero so I stopped taking them. I use only the cream now, two to three times a day and one bottle lasts me for about a month. I started noticing growth after 4 weeks already and can say that the biovea products are great. I also have my maca, msm and many other supplements from there. I'm very petite too, very thin but I grow quite fast. I think it's different for everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon