Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tingling & pains!

I have been taking herbs (fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam, dong quai, fennel, and EPO) for a week now. Last night I felt pains in my boobs! Does that mean they're growing? They look exactly the same today but feel full.

Also, tell me if I'm massaging them correctly; I put both hands over my boobies and circle them 200 times. I do it when I'm in the shower and before bed with a hot water bottle for afterwards. I love the feeling of growing pains-eventhough they hurt I love imagining them growing!

Typically yes, that or a tingling sensation. But it is impossible to know for sure.

My boobs usually get tender and sore a few days before my period. But I'm not due for about a week and they feel that way now....could be growing pains Smile

For the past 2 days, I've been getting sporadic shooting pains in my left breast. Coincidentally, I only apply cream and massage my left breast because it is smaller. Do growing pains usually feel like shooting pains?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon