Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can taking herbs risk losing potential growth?

I heard somewhere that taking herbs can prevent potential natural growth? Meaning if you are 18-20s you still have a chance to grow naturally, and herbs can stop the growth? I am 19, should I stop taking the herbs and wait? Is this true?

In theory, yes.

Basically, the endocrine system produces hormones when levels get below a threshold. The way that hormone levels are lowered is by being used by filling receptors on cell walls, or binding to proteins such as SHBG. If something else is performing that function (lowering hormone levels), then the levels of real hormones remain at their current levels, making those levels appear artificially high.

If a level of a given hormone is artificially high, there is no need to produce more.

Breasts continue to grow as far as age 26 for some women. For others, it's pretty much over as early as age 14 or 16. All women are a little different.

Organs in the pelvic area, and the brain continue to grow and develop. Breasts are not the only consideration.

The reason we suggest age 18 as a minimum age to do NBE are for legal reasons, not physiological. 18 is still too young if one were to ask me.

Wahaika

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to know if you will continue growing? I have been an A throughout high school. Birth control got me to a full B, but now that I have gotten off the pill I know I'll be going back to a small B/full A.

I also just ordered a Noogleberry. Does the NB also effect potential natural growth? What about PM? I don't really want to wait & guess whether or not my boobs will grow (I want boobs NOW lol) but I don't want to disturb the natural growth so is there anything I can take for NBE that won't effect natural growth?

Also- some background information. All the women on my dads side of the family (grandmother, cousins, aunts) have large breasts. The women on my mom's side all have large breasts as well. They all developed at age 16. My mom, however is an AA, maybe even AAA. Did I get my mom's genetics or does my family background suggest I might still grow?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to this!

If you are concerned about affecting natural growth then a Noogleberry is definitely something to avoid. Same with PM.

The genetics is always interesting, but the purpose of NBE is to override genetics - from one point of view. The reality is that NBE uses genetics.

If you want to do something to help with breast growth, do a moderate workout and keep your stomach flat. No need for washboard abs, just a flat stomach.

Saw Palmetto is Ok. Try 1000mg three times per day.

Flaxseed oil is Ok. Try 1000mg three times per day.
Borage oil is Ok. Try 1000mg at bedtime.
Don't eat before bedtime.
Get plenty of sleep.
Take a good multivitamin and a B complex.
Do some mental imaging.
A cup of fennel tea once per day should do no harm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon