Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting NBE after seeing this woman's success story :)

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am 19.
Right now I am a 34B (a small B, full A). When I was on birth control I became a full B, almost C. My cleavage was crazy! I had to get off since it made me insane (lol) and since then I have been boob obsessed. I have contemplated surgery so many times and even almost set up a consultation but then I read this NBE success story and became inspired.

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=67958

Wow, eh??
So yesterday I went out and bought fenugreek, fennel seed, wild yam, evening primrose, saw palmetto and dong quai. I have decided to also try massages. I have not heard too many success stories on the Noogleberry but I may give it a try as well. I'm taking the natural path and if it doesn't work I may get an augmentation but damn! It's so expensive

Anyways incase you're wondering, I'm 5'3 and 120 lbs. My exact measurements are 34-26-36. I have a HUGE bubble butt which is another reason I want big boobs- I look so out of proportion with a big bum and barely there boobies. So hopefully this works, I am full of hope lol

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am such a noobie at this Tongue

Hi Jennifer,

I'm just starting my program as well. You can visit my profile for details. Your program sounds promising! Keep us updated, please!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon