Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tobustan-repost :/

Information 

I'm new to this... And yes, desperate. I boughtTobustan 2 daysago, I had neverheard aboutituntil I came across breastMD or something like that and I saw all these good reviews about it. Now, after coming across this site I come to find out that other website was actually a fake and (of course) so are the reviews. Oh well, toolate.I boughtit already so now I guess I'm going to waitforitto come in and I'm going to go ahead and try it anyway.

Here's my story; standing at5ft. Even and weighing at 97lbs, I'm very tiny. I hardly fill a 34A but a 32A is too tight. I'm 21 with a normal menstrual cycle and I'm not sexually active (I'm not sure if that matters). gaining weight is EXTREMELY hard for me, I eat 4 big meals a day and snack throughout the day. I drink a 16oz milkshakeof someweightgain formulaand accompany every mealwith ensure plus. I take prenatals because my Dr. Recommended them for higher vitamin intake. I am very active though, I workout every other day for one hour at a time but it's strength training/lean muscle building. No cardio. I'm not looking to get HUGEboobsoffthesepills cuz let's be realistic nothing like that is going to happen without getting actual surgery. I'll be happy if I can even achieve to fill out a 34A anything more will be a welcomed bonus. I'm very petite so I think anything biggeron me would be unattractive anyway. The only reason I'm doing this is because summer is fast approaching and that means bathing suit season. I wouldn't mind my small breasts IF I could actually find a bathing suit that didn't look ridiculous on me. I just want to fill something out damn it Ha OK so as soon as I get them, I will keep u posted on my results, if anyone has a similar situation and has suggestions or anything, they are welcomed. Wish me luck!

I finally received my order yesterday. I was actually surprised that it arrived within a week. I was beginning to think that maybe it was going to drag or something. I'm a bit turned off by the fact that all that came in the package (actually a folded up bag) was 4 bottles of the stuff and that's it. No instructions/tips whatsoever. Hmmm.... I'm not feeling to comfortable BUT I don't really need the frills anyway.

Here's my question, the bottle calls for 3 capsules a day. I'm. Wondering, does it matter whether I take them throughout the day or can I take them all at once?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon