Poll: what do you consider to be the perfect cup size for YOU? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
32-36A
0%
0%
32-36B
50.00%
50.00%
32-36C
0%
0%
32-36C+
50.00%
50.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tobustan- my journey

Big Grin 

I'm new to this... And yes, desperate. I bought Tobustan 2 days ago, I had never heard about it until I came across breastMD or something like that and I saw all these good reviews about it. Now, after coming across this site I come to find out that other website was actually a fake and (of course) so are the reviews. Oh well, too late. I bought it already so now I guess I'm going to wait for it to come in and I'm going to go ahead and try it anyway.

Here's my story; standing at 5ft. Even and weighing at 97lbs, I'm very tiny. I hardly fill a 34A but a 32A is too tight. I'm 21 with a normal menstrual cycle and I'm not sexually active (I'm not sure if that matters). gaining weight is EXTREMELY hard for me, I eat 4 big meals a day and snack throughout the day. I drink a 16oz milkshake of some weight gain formula and accompany every meal with ensure plus. I take prenatals because my Dr. Recommended them for higher vitamin intake. I am very active though, I workout every other day for one hour at a time but it's strength training/lean muscle building. No cardio.
I'm not looking to get HUGE boobs off these pills cuz let's be realistic nothing like that is going to happen without getting actual surgery. I'll be happy if I can even achieve to fill out a 34A anything more will be a welcomed bonus. I'm very petite so I think anything bigger on me would be unattractive anyway. The only reason I'm doing this is because summer is fast approaching and that means bathing suit season. I wouldn't mind my small breasts IF I could actually find a bathing suit that didn't look ridiculous on me. I just want to fill something out damn it Dodgy
Ha OK so as soon as I get them, I will keep u posted on my results, if anyone has a similar situation and has suggestions or anything, they are welcomed.
Wish me luck!Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon