Poll: Have you gained weight with PM? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes and I experienced breast growth as well
34.78%
34.78%
Yes but I experienced NO breast growth
13.04%
13.04%
I have not gained weigh but my cup size has increased
26.09%
26.09%
No weight gain and no breast growth
26.09%
26.09%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weigh Gain with PM?

I just received my PM. I have started taking this, but am wondering if anyone is experiencing significant weight gain with PM.

The reason I'm asking is because my research through medical journals and testing has revealed that PM increases one's appetite significantly. My previous purchases of breast enhancement products have all resulted in my gaining a lot of weigh and not experiencing any breast growth at all.

I have read reports in this forum regarding visible growth but would like to know if any of you have confused this growth with just plain weight gain.

Any info you can post would be highly appreciated,

G

That's hard to answer for me because I took pm for 4 mos, no cycling, and I did gain a little weight, but I ALWAYS do in the winter. It usually disappears as soon as warm weather begins, as it is now. And I did gain some size in my breasts that wasn't just swelling, but not a full cup size. I'm near the end of a one month break from pm, and I haven't lost any size in my breasts. Tongue So the weight gain could be just my annual winter gain. And I'm pleasantly surprised that I did retain my growth. So I can't wait until the break is over and start again with what I've learned here. I'm eating much healthier now, gradually cutting back on caffeine, and lots of other things that I've learned can hinder my progress. I smoke as well and intend to quit by slowly cutting back daily. It may take longer but I'm convinced I'll have success. It has worked for me, just not as well as it could have if I'd known then what I know now. Blush

I've simultaneously lost 10 lbs and gained a cup size on pm, so no. I don't mean for it to sound like the pm was responsible for the weight loss; I went on a diet while taking pm, and gained in my breasts and lost in the rests!

I've gained a kilo in 5 weeks but I was very underweight (BMI 17,8) and wanted to gain. I was eating all day long because, fortunately, PM increased my appetite.
So, I didn't gain from PM, I gained from eating too much Smile

My appetite has been out on control since starting NBE (I'm eating a bowl of ice cream right now at midnight lol). Any advice on how to cope with this? I've gained probably 3-5 pounds in the past 2 months since starting my journey Sad

Well, PM is full of substances that stimulate estrogen production. So, just like when you go on the birth control pill, your appetite will increase and you will gain weight. What worries me is that PM is a super mega dose of estrogen and you take it 3 times a day. I am very concerned what this much estrogen can do to your body. Knowing all the horrible side effects women experience on HRT (hormone replacement therapy), I am thinking that any herb that contains or stimulates estrogen production would be dangerous.

I did buy Nature's Answer PM, which contains very little PM (100mg) and a lot of vitamin b12 (8333%). I take only 1 pill because taking 3 pills would give me 24,999% of B12 daily value which would be dangerous too. So far I have not gained weight but this is a very tiny dose of PM, and probably won't stimulate breast growth anyway. I will finish the bottle, then stop.

So, regarding your appetites, I would say if you are gaining a significant amount of weight, then discontinue use. I know in the past that every single boob pill has caused me to eat like crazy and put on weight in all the wrong places. I want larger breasts, but not if it will make me fat.

Also, please do your research on the dangers of messing with your estrogen levels. Some of these pills contain unsafe doses of either estrogen or herbs that stimulate its production. This can be extremely unhealthy and has been linked to breast cancer, hormonal imbalances (which are difficult to correct) and thyroid disease. I am not a doctor, but as a hypothyroid patient I am always careful to avoid anything that could mess with my hormone levels.

For now I am sticking with my Noogleberry.

(22-05-2012, 02:43 PM)godiva72 Wrote:  I did buy Nature's Answer PM, which contains very little PM (100mg) and a lot of vitamin b12 (8333%). I take only 1 pill because taking 3 pills would give me 24,999% of B12 daily value which would be dangerous too.

B12 is a water soluble vitamin so if you did take more than 8333% you would just pee it out. So if you're thinking of taking more don't be scared of some extra B vitamin, it doesn't do anything.

I have noticed that I gained weight since taking PM. I take ainterol and I gained 5 pounds that I cannot get rid of. I exercise 5/6 days a week and eat 1200 calories and not one ounce of weight loss occured. Sad It is very frustrating. I think I'm going to buy some progesterone cream to even it out because I am most likely estrogen dominant now.

(30-04-2012, 09:06 PM)godiva72 Wrote:  I just received my PM. I have started taking this, but am wondering if anyone is experiencing significant weight gain with PM.

The reason I'm asking is because my research through medical journals and testing has revealed that PM increases one's appetite significantly. My previous purchases of breast enhancement products have all resulted in my gaining a lot of weigh and not experiencing any breast growth at all.

I have read reports in this forum regarding visible growth but would like to know if any of you have confused this growth with just plain weight gain. I did not notice a change in appetite, nor did I eat in an atypical way to cause it.

Any info you can post would be highly appreciated,

G

In 3 months using Solgar Phyto PM I gained weight everywhere. I went from a 0/1 jean to a 3! My hair also doubled in growth during this time, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon