Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

goats rue?

goats rue?
October 2 2008 at 2:48 AM veronkia (Login breastsgettingbigger)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted it on the other page by mistake first..sorry. Anywayz..

So I read somewhere on the interentet that goats rue was one of the best for increasing breast tissue. Its onb. a galat..like fenugreek and fennel..but I wonder if its better. I had to order it from some co. in ohio..(I live on the east coast). So I am curious..why do you think its something I just couldn't order from Vitamin World?

Author Reply

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: goats rue? October 2 2008, 6:39 AM

I remember reading something like that about Goat's Rue, that it was one of the most effective herbs for breast growth, but then Wonderup is the only product I know of that uses it as an ingredient.

Halome
(Login Halome)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: goats rue? October 2 2008, 6:49 AM

There have been a number of us that have taken Goats Rue from Mothers Love. Me, Momxseven(I believe is the handle) and Beth to name a couple.

When I was taking Goat's Rue last year, I felt an increase in fullness within the first week or two. I can't honestly tell you if it was the reason, but it's what I remember. I only took it for about a month or so because I couldn't afford much at the time and had to go to boot camp anyway.... So I'm not the best source on it's effectiveness.

However I did start taking it again recently and have been trying to maintain some consistency with my program and if I feel I've had any successes with my program at all I will be on this forum in a flash going OMGOMGMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! hahaha.

Bailey
(no login) Re: goats rue? October 9 2008, 6:20 PM

Goat's Rue is the real deal. I've always heard that if you must have one herb then Goat's Rue is the one.

Tina
(no login) Re: goats rue? October 10 2008, 7:33 AM

Several ladies here tried Goats Rue a while back and I can't recall any single one of them that actually GREW on it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon