Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!!! ASAP, PLEASE!!! Bleeding and shrinking on day 16!!!

I already wrote it in my previous thread but must mention this in a new one because I'm desperate now and need help.

After stopping PM on day 16 (check out my program in the previous thread) I started bleeding in the evening of day 16 and now it's day 17 and I woke up feeling like I have a mens. Slight cramps, quite strong bleeding.
And I've lost 1 Inch on the bust.
What the hell is this???
Maybe cycling actually isn't good for me and I should continue without break like I did in the first month as my period always was very irregular?

I felt so good in the last four weeks on PM. I started taking PM on march 28th when I finally got the order, it was day 13 of that cycle and then my period came exactly on day 29... I continued taking it for the next 14 days and then stopped and changed to fenugreek. This was yesterday. And yesterday in the evening I started bleeding.

HELP!!!

Should I continue taking PM now???

Need help, fast!!!

I miss my PM.
I think for me it's a psychological thing somehow.
I've always been very skinny and low on estrogen and it gave me a good feeling to take PM and feel like an estrogen bomb.
My mood was the best ever and I had pretty much appetite and liked my sore breasts.
Now I'm counting the days till I can take it again because it has such a good effect on me.
I'd really like to take it now.
My boobs feel like there aren't there and I've lost pretty much water... Sad
And still bleeding.

Maybe it happened because you took it on the 13th day of your cycle? how many days did you take it?

I was taking it for 31 days since March 28th and then stopped because I've read here that you should take it for 14 or 15 days and then stop for another 14/15 days and change to weaker herbs. And I started in the middle of the cycle on day 13 because i was waiting so long for the order and my period is always very irregular because of my chronic endocrinal disorder with estrogen defficiency. And I usually get my period (since puberty) only 4 times a year, sometimes more often, sometimes less often... So I didn't want to wait as my doctor told me that my blood results show that I'm very estrogen deficient again.
And while taking it I felt very good.
I don't know what to do now. Continue with PM or wait till ovulation (it's not sure that I'll get it) or wait till the end of the 15 days and start on day 1 as it were a normal cycle...? Sad

(29-04-2012, 03:33 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  Maybe it happened because you took it on the 13th day of your cycle? how many days did you take it?

PM effects everyone a lil dif. Listen to your body. I don't really cycle PM except 4 or 3 days before I start my period because I noticed if I didn't stop taking PM for a few days it felt like my body was struggling to start . You gotta find what works for you. And the shrinkage part sucks but makes sense. You stopped taking a supplement that was giving you some decent swelling. That's another reason why I don't cycle. A lot of women complain about losing size. The only time my boobs shrink (and it's very much) is right after I start my period but once I start taking PM and the pill again it comes right back and I like to think each month more and more swelling sticks around.

Thank you so much for your answer. I really appreciate this. It made me calm down. I'll wait a couple of days longer and see what happens, if the bleeding stops or not, if I get an ovulation or not... and will start to take PM as soon as possible... My body tells me that I don't want to cycle because I like how it increases my estrogen level to a normal level. And I feel somehow more woman when I'm on PM. It really makes such a difference for me, even in my way of thinking and in my behaviour. I'm a tomboy sometimes but the day I started taking PM changed so much that I started believing in the power of herbs. And everything inside me tells me that I want my PM back now and I regret that I've stopped taking it.
Thank you.

(29-04-2012, 05:39 PM)Cat86 Wrote:  PM effects everyone a lil dif. Listen to your body. I don't really cycle PM except 4 or 3 days before I start my period because I noticed if I didn't stop taking PM for a few days it felt like my body was struggling to start . You gotta find what works for you. And the shrinkage part sucks but makes sense. You stopped taking a supplement that was giving you some decent swelling. That's another reason why I don't cycle. A lot of women complain about losing size. The only time my boobs shrink (and it's very much) is right after I start my period but once I start taking PM and the pill again it comes right back and I like to think each month more and more swelling sticks around.

AS I RECALL PORTIA YOU WERE TAKING WAY TOO MUCH ....NOW DO YOU GET IT?

ZU VIELE!!!! You were told this and didn't listen.............this is your problem!!!!

VERSTEHEN?

Thank you, Jennifer.
I've learned my lesson and you made me laugh Smile
You're right.
I'll take 600mg next cycle.
Thank you for kicking my way too small butt :-D

(29-04-2012, 07:23 PM)jennifer5519pm Wrote:  AS I RECALL PORTIA YOU WERE TAKING WAY TOO MUCH ....NOW DO YOU GET IT?

ZU VIELE!!!! You were told this and didn't listen.............this is your problem!!!!

VERSTEHEN?

Alot of people reported that when they stopped if they took for extended periods of time. Ie if they took for 3 months straight. As soon as they stopped their period came.

Thank you for the information.
I meet my doctor today (Traditional Chinese Medicine + herbal medicine degree) and will ask him what to do.
If to reduce the dosage or take straight the whole cycle and continue taking today in the evening after this short break of 2 days...
The only thing I definitely know is that my body wants it and that I feel less good without it. Not only because my breasts are smaller without it but also my mood. I miss it. I think it's true that you should listen to your body. And my body tells me that it wants it always.
Maybe a smaller dosage, 600mg or so...

I'll post my doctor's recommendations here today when I'm back.

(30-04-2012, 08:42 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Alot of people reported that when they stopped if they took for extended periods of time. Ie if they took for 3 months straight. As soon as they stopped their period came.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon