Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dark_Lovly's Program (Newbie)

Thanks Brilaw!Big Grin

Update!

So I've noticed some emotional issues I've been having. I'm generally not an emotional person. But these days I cry ALL THE TIME! Sad Over little stuff. & I'm wondering if its the Wild Yam or the Meca.. I've been taking all the other stuff for a while now & nothing else ever gave me that problem. =/ SO I guess I'll stop taking one for a week & see what happends..

I also been REALLY thinking about adding PM! I'm trying to stick with what I'm already using before adding anything else but I'm hearing a lot of good things about PM. The local supplement store sells it, theres two different brands. They have Solgar PM PhytoGen Complex & Nature's Answer, Pueraria Mirifica, Estro Balance. I know I can just buy PM online too, but If I can just walk in the store & pick them up that would be great! I just can decide which one to choose! I don't really care about the price too much. If someone can take a look for me & let me know that would be GREAT! =]Big Grin If not I'm going to just close my eyes & choose one lol

Please & thank you =]

Super Supplements in my area

Finally got the guts to show off my boobs! Sorry about the poor lighting.. one of my lights blew out in the bathroom. As you can see the right boob is smaller then the left! VERY annoying, but massage is helping.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

NIP+FAB BUST FIX?Huh

Goodmorning or evening folks!

I saw something on a beauty blog about the Nip+Fab products and got really interested in this product. Its suppose to make your breast fuller & plumper. Which is why I started NBE in the first place. I don't need huge boobs, I just want the ones I got to be more fuller & rounder. After breast feeding my babygirl my breast look like and 80 year old woman. I can't even have sex with the lights on, or let my boyfriend see me without my bra on =/ I've learned to love my body more since starting NBE. But it would be nice to have fuller breast.

SOOOO! I will be adding this to my routine. I've seen a lot of good and bad reviews on it. Basically either it works for you, or it doesn't. Just like anything else in NBE.. it only costs $15 from Target (if you buy online add shipping cost of course) I'm kind of wondering why it comes in such a big box... the tube is not all that big. But what everTongue

Starting tonight I will add this to my routine & take weekly photos of my progress & post it for all to see. I hope it at least works a little bit, if not OH WELL! Rolleyes

Wish me luckBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

*Update*

Just got back 2 days ago from my vacation! I went to South Carolina to see my grandparents get married for the second time for their 50 year anniversary. It was very beautiful!!! I cried the whole time. Its nice to know that love can last that long.

BUT I also noticed that I was like the only one who DIDN'T HAVE BOOBS!!! So now I feel like theres something wrong with me =[ These days its getting to me a lot more then it did in the past. SadSadSadSadSadSad

ANYWAY! I did take a break from NBE. Allowed my body go back to its natural state. I even had my period for 4 days. I noticed once my period went off my breast started to hurt! Usually the only hurt before I go on my period. So I guess its a good signTongue

I also took a break because I wanted to see if there was any growth. Which I'm happy to report that there was. They are less full, but I can see the difference.

I plan to start again on NBE tonight! Same routine, I do plan on ordering some PM very soon. I hear its really strong so I'm kind of worried about the side effects. But yeah, I'm talking too much!!! I'll probably post some pics later on.
Music 

I'm Back!

I had completely gave up on NBE again for a while.....

But I wanted to start again because I actually kept a lot of what I grew! I went cold turkey from them.. WHICH IS BAD! My boobs turned into raisins.. but filled back up after about 2 months. Fuller & rounder..

I just recently got into modeling sooo until I can afford the surgery.. NBE is it!!!

Anywayy. I just ordered PM last week off Amazon and received it on Thursday and began taking it once a day.

Nature's Answer Pueraria Mirifica Estro - Balance
Folate (Folic Acid) 200mg
Vitamin B12 500mg
Biotin 150mg
Selenium 70mg
Puresterol (Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract) 100mg
DIM 50mg

I choose this one because I wanted to slowly introduce my body to PM. Taking 1 capsule a day for 2 weeks then moving to 1 capsule twice a day.
Once all of the capsules in the bottle are gone I'm going to switch to a stronger brand like Ainterol.. So far my boobs hurt like a biiihhhhhhh!Big Grin

So far that the only thing I'm taking.. still deciding what other herbs I want to take.. SP makes my stomach big & my face break out. I do love FG but I got tired of that smell real quick. I didn't have any issue with WY so I'll try that again! Any suggestions would be amazing..

OH, & I will be adding some kind of cream.. Still researching...
Will have a new & improved routine in the next few days!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon