Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New To NBE

Hello everyone, My name is Angela and I have been doing so much research on NBE. I was so excited when I found out that I can increase my breast size with massages and herbs!! Big GrinBig Grin

I am 27 years old and I have 3 kids. I have my first child when I was 18 so I think that is what messed up my boobs from growing more because I had a baby so young and my body was still developing. I have been doing the massages for a week and one day. I have also been taking fenugreek 610mg 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. I am so excited to say that I have noticed some change in this little bit of time. My husband has also noticed which is how I know it is working. I am excited about this! I have also bought Saw Palmetto and Don Quai Root, both in pill form. I am a stay at home mom so I massage about 3 to 4 times a day.

I am a 32aa which sucks because before I had a baby I was a 34 full B.
I didn't take a pic before I started because I didn't think that it would start doing anything so fast.
After one week I notice that they are sore and sometimes itch. They also feel heavy with is crazy because I have felt that since being pregnant. This is now what I am taking,

Dong Quai Root 550mg 2 a day
Fenugreek 610mg 4 a day
Saw Palmetto 160mg 2 a day plus I open 2 gel pills and rub them on my breast.

I am 5 foot 1 and about 110lbs.

I would like to get any advice from anyone and thank you for checking out my thread.. Thanks a bunch and Happy Growing Everyone!!

Welcome to the board Angela!

I'm still new but I've heard that Dong Quai is ineffective for NBE. I've personally had a lot of swelling from using FG but nothing dramatic yet so will be moving on to PM soon.

Anywho hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in to help you out!

Happy Growing!

I actually just ordered PM and it should be here soon.. I can't wait to get it because I have read that it is really effective.. My fingers are crossed!! Big Grin

Woohoo! Yeah I'm excited to begin PM as well, although I am a little worried about screwing up my cycle... Good luck with your new program anyway!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon