Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zoft gum

skeptical
January 22 2009 at 2:26 AM Laura (no login)
Hi, I am thinking about trying Zoft gum to help firm up my soft (post nursing) breasts. I have never tried anything like this and it seems too good to be true. I have read some information online that suggests that any of this type of natural enhancement product will not work and the companies are scammers. It seems that there are many women who disagree and I'm wondering who has seen actual noticible results? I don't want to waste my money...I'm a single mom!

Panthera
(Login ipanthera)
Re: skeptical
January 22 2009, 10:38 PM

I don't think gums are the strongest product you can buy. Tablets or capsules are usually much stronger than gum. As to who has seen results, there are plenty of success stories here if you read through the forum.

Tula
(Login TRoshyn)
January 23 2009, 2:42 PM

I'm giving zoft another go... I tried a 2mth batch last year, I did get sensations/tingling like something was happening, and it made my breasts feel diferent too... Decided to try a 6mth batch this time, its cheaper on ebay than the main site! So a month in and I'm filling my 38A bra better... hope the fulness stays!

I'm also hypnosis mp3s too, and I'm genetically male!

Maybe you could give one of the hypnosis mp3s you find on the net a go first... I do think I've got something from using them.

Tula

millani
(no login)
January 24 2009, 6:06 PM

hi, im currently using zoft gum im into my 3rd month now and have been chewing 2-3 per day and they taste nice!. I have noticed a difference not a massive one but definately a difference and they feel sore Smile. I havnt gone up a cup size or anything but i do fill my bra better and they do look fuller (wish i took pictures now). My situation is slightly different tho cuz i havnt had kids. to be honest i didnt expect any change at all so im quite happy but would still like to grow more so am thinking of trying wonderup when i finish the gum!
good luck

kerrie lee
(no login)
January 25 2009, 3:35 AM

I used zoft for 5 months and it was a total waste of time. Not only did I see no growth, but the usual monthly swelling I always get disappeared quicker during those 5 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon