Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

What herbs/vitamins to take?

What herbs/vitamins to take?
July 8 2008 at 3:24 AM KT (Login khemleb)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided after some research and many user comments to try wonderup. But addition to Wonderup i was wondering what herbs or vitamins should i also take. When it comes to this stuff i get so lost. I have no clue what does what. Will someone please help. Thank you!

Author Reply

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? July 8 2008, 9:31 AM

I think all vitamins are potentially helpful as it seems the better your nutrition the more chance you have. Certain vitamins and minerals have been mentioned here as being particularly important, but to me improving your nutrition generally seems to be the easiest way.

Pumpkin
(no login) Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? July 9 2008, 10:37 AM

I think it's protein you want more than anything.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? July 9 2008, 11:17 AM

Take flaxseed oil and some general omega 3,6,9.Increase your protein intake as well.

Mandee
(no login) Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? September 9 2008, 2:57 AM

I am thinking of getting on WU as well and wondered this exact question. I thought FSO was an omega 3 fatty acid, or did I get this confused with something else? Maybe I am thinking of EPO. Someone hopefully can answer this question. I get very confused as well, but have learned so much. Thank you all girls.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? September 11 2008, 3:13 PM

Flax seed is a source of omega-3 and evening primrose is a source of omega-6.

Mandee
(no login) Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? September 12 2008, 3:31 PM

Thanks Molly, that clears things up a bit. Does anyone know what other things are good to take with WU? I was planning on getting Protein shakes(not sure if I should get soy or normal protein), EPO, L-arginine, and a multi vitamin. Should I start all of this at once, or should I just use the WU at first and add in other things if it doesn't work on it's own?

harita
(no login) Re: What herbs/vitamins to take? September 12 2008, 3:31 PM

Better nutrition gives you a better chance, but many girls have grown just by taking Wonderup alone.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon