Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isabelle- i would love your thoughts to clear confusion

Hi Isabelle,

Your knowledge and concern for others is amazing! You always have something to add so I would love for you to clear up some confusion...I am hoping that others are in the same situation as I am and that this could help out to all in general.

I am on wahaikas greenbush kit #2 program. I just drink the fennel liquid extract rather than the tea and when I massage I massage with the blended liquid extract of WY, SP and FG.

1. I have read so many of your posts stating that FG is not a phytoestrogen and that it actually increases prolactin. But I have also read in so many posts that it is a phyto-estrogen and it is also a steroidal saponin and amplifies all hormones?

"FENUGREEK~Fenugreek is rich in phytoestrogens. This term refers to naturally occuring chemicals that mimic the effects of estrogen. Phytoestrogens work by binding to certain "docking sites" on the cell membrane that are technically call estrogen receptors. The body contains millions of these receptor sites, and since phytoestrogens are weaker then estrogen will bind to sites not already in use by estrogen" this is an example of what I have read.

2. Also I am very worried about taking the fennel extract now after reading some of your posts as well. You also stated that you had no growth on Fennel and that it would actually hinder growth and that it should be taken only toward the end of your program to round and shape the breasts?

I am just soo confused. I have the patience and I am in it for the long haul even though i have had many days of frustration, but I am getting married in September and ooooohhhhh how i want boobies so bad to fill out my dress. So maybe the fennel should be cut out? In wahaikas program he states that this should be consumed everyday from the start of your program?

*so to those on the greenbush kit may consider cutting out the fennel and see if they notice a difference? You know what, I made up my mind..i will cut it out and post if I notice a difference

3. I am looking to add something to my program to give it a boost? Any thoughts? I was considering adding maca? I am all for getting a big butt but would rather have the boobs first. I know that maca increases testosterone in which is needed to covert to estrogen. I am already on SP to stop the conversion to DHT. I also take EPO for aromatase. Would anything else help with this conversion? or would maca just confuse things? oohh i am so confused...or could i cycle by taking it in the first half of my cycle?

Well this is it for now! Thank you for your help and thoughts. I have read soo many of your post I fell like I know you. lol

well...time to experiment

Hi verycurious,

1. I wrote down my thoughts on fenugreek just yesterday:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=48514#pid48514

2. You can take fennel from the beginning if you keep the dose low. Eve M used 400 mg of fennel with 1,800 mg of hops and 1,800 mg of fenugreek. For a woman between 21 and 50 who is not pregnant, 400 mg is about right.

3. Don't expect a boost from maca. I started it to cope with the depression from hops, and that worked. I tried to use it to operate my program above the stalling limit, and that failed. For a boost, I would look into a high dose of goat's rue. That promotes swelling, so you'll know if it works for you in a week. If you try maca, the first half of your cycle is the best time, yes. But since you use it to make estrogens from the testosterone, it will take four months before you know if it works.

A simple experiment is borage oil instead of EPO for a month. You can use it for massage too.

You're a model:
5 * .3048 + 6 * .0254 = 1.6764 m
123 / 2.2046 = 55.8 kg
Body Mass Index (BMI) = 55.8/1.6764/1.6764 = 19.9

A healthy weight is between 18 and 25. But before Kate Moss made a BMI below 18 mandatory for models, some supermodels had breasts, and Naomi Campbell had a BMI of 23.

You are taking two weight gainers: fenugreek and SP. But SP will try to put the weight on your thighs. If borage oil works, I would try to drop the SP, because borage oil and the β-sitosterol in WY together should be enough as anti-androgens. Then you can increase MSM or add gelatin or collagen and the extra weight should go straight to your breasts.

Thank you Isabelle!!! so sweet!!!

I will definitely try goats rue! Hmm.. i wonder if I could add the maca too and work on my booty at the same time??? or maybe i am just asking for too much at once...

This may sound ridiculous but has anyone heard of borage oil making a womans down under smell? thats the only reason i took the EPO over the borage oil.

Calling all greenbush kit users!!!! I will drop the fennel down to 400 mg per day because right now i am bout at 1000 mg. I will also add in the goats rue and let everyone know how it goes. ewww but i am sooo tempted to add the maca...we will see!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN

You're welcome verycurious,

I'm using maca and goat's rue together. They don't bite each other.

Most of these oils have smelly consequences. Think of fish oil or flax seed oil. And L-arginine. Well, Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon