Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

maca gets my vote!

maca gets my vote!
September 12 2008 at 12:14 AM justpeachy12 (Login justpeachy12)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to let those who haven't tried maca know to do so. It really does work. I have stopped using anything else (fenugreek, EPO etc.) bc maca does all the work by itself. I don't massage either, for now at least bc my boobs are pretty sore. They've grown a half inch, which may not seem like a lot, but I can completely see and feel a difference: firmer and fuller. I only take it once a day and for 3 times a week bc I don't want to feel too uncomfortable the the growing pains. Before I was taking it twice a day, everyday. I haven't even been using this stuff for 3 weeks and still nice results. I ordered the powdered form, non-gelatinized and mix it with my chocolate drink in the morning. It doesn't taste bad.

Author Reply
sofija
(no login) Re: maca gets my vote! September 14 2008, 4:39 PM

justpeachy12 Congratulations!
I can't believe you grow that musch with that little amount of herbs. How long have you been using maca?
What about your booty?
Is it bigger? I've heard that maca makes but grow?

Bewbs
(Login Bewbs) Re: maca gets my vote! September 20 2008, 4:00 AM

where do you get maca powder from?

missbuttercup
(no login) Re: maca gets my vote! September 20 2008, 6:02 PM

How much powder do u use in each drink?

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: maca gets my vote! October 1 2008, 4:08 AM

Hi everyone. Sorry fot the late reply. Maca was working wonders for me when I first used it. I stopped using it for a while while I was on my cycle. I don't think you have to stop using it, I just wasn't sure if you can or shouldn't so I stopped. But anyhow, when I started using it again, it didn't seem to do anything for me. I've been back on it for sometime now, and the results are nothing like the first time around. no aches, no pain, no growth. I'm not sure why. I even feel like I lost some of what I had gained. I don't know why this is the case because I have been on it for a while, so why there are no results when I had results before makes no sense to me. Perhaps by body became too accustomed to it? I don't know. I still take it every other day, but I will eventually stop. I hope you all have better luck. I bought my maca online, from maca magic. I use a teaspoon in my morning drink. It's a very small amount.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: maca gets my vote! October 1 2008, 9:01 AM

Maybe it's because of the season? Wahaika had a theory that it's much easier to grow in late winter, spring and early summer and harder from late summer on. This does make sense in theory, cause our bodies have developed to gain weight in our but and hipps from late summer on to prepair for winter.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon