Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

b00biel0ve's Experiments & Program

hey b00biel0ve, just a quick question: for the Flaxseed oil, are you consuming it or are you applying it to your boobs?

I just got a bottle of Flaxseed oil (1000mg) today, gonna start taking twice a day for now.. I'm hoping it'll work!

Thanks

Hi Everyone!

Results of the Wild Yam Cream are in! I knew I had grown! What I feel most is the top of the breast as my singlets sit just a little bit nicer.

Above Breast 36"
Across Breast 35.5"
Under Breast 31"

Here are the latest photos - I'm not sure if you can see the difference?

Looking at the second picture, you can see why the Above Breast Measurement is slightly larger! I think some breast massage should help to fix the way the fat is deposited...?

I'm excited to report that the Candida on my tongue is almost gone! I have been persistent with my intake of Coconut Oil and recently switched brands to "AClara Health". It costs a bit more than the Banaban but I seem to taste and feel the results better. The last few days, I have been Oil-pulling with it as well. My tongue looks pink when I look in the mirror although, it's not 100% yet, seen by the larger whiter buds towards the back. (I brush my tongue afterwards).

I've also been having lots of Green Tea with the Coconut Oil in it.
I am monitoring my tummy/hip proportions.
Waist = 29.5"
Hips =35"

I'm upping my exercise to tighten and tone my tummy, hips, butt and thighs. This will make my breasts look larger in proportion.

(16-01-2013, 10:29 PM)misskillz Wrote:  hey b00biel0ve, just a quick question: for the Flaxseed oil, are you consuming it or are you applying it to your boobs?

I just got a bottle of Flaxseed oil (1000mg) today, gonna start taking twice a day for now.. I'm hoping it'll work!

Thanks

Hi there misskillz,

Just to answer your question... You'll find my method in my postings but anyway, I have the Flaxseed in my diet - 1.5 teaspoons in my cereal in the morning and 1.5 teaspoons in my yoghurt at night.

Fantastic! They are coming in! WY is a mystery but I have always been a believer in using it. I have contemplated whether or not it will be in my future topical regi.

Thanks tibetan113 for the encouragement - I guess you could experiment on and off with Wild Yam Cream?

Have been on Bountiful Breast for a week. Slight changes I've noticed throughout the week were maybe softer, larger, more tender nipples and more fluid being produced from the vagina...

Hope to feel growing pains in the next week and will keep you updated on my growth with BB as I go.
Rainbow 

Just completed the second week of BB. I can feel my thyroid must be working overtime or else it's been kick-started because my throat feels the pain from time to time, especially when lying down and sometimes when I'm sitting.

No change visually of breasts when looking in the mirror. But on a Google search, people tend to start noticing changes from week 3 so maybe next week, I'll have more to report! Smile
Thumbs Up 

Completed third week of BB. Slight pains in breast on occasion and still some on both sides of my throat although less than last week.

Just like the first time I went on BB, I feel like the bottom half of my breast may have become fuller. I can't tell as well as I could last time because I have some flesh/fat there now (as opposed to having no mound before!) and I've got my period, but hope to see more major differences next week after the 4th week! Going well I guess...oh and I added the Protein. Just a scoop daily.

Good luck with your program and congrats on the growing signs! Seems like a great way to start off the new year! Big Grin

Thanks prismatic for your encouragement! Shy

I've been experiencing pains in my breasts this last week, particularly my left side (which is the slightly bigger one). I have been very inconsistent with massage - just prioritising time elsewhere but visually, it seems to be (or else, it could be my imagination) that it is building up around the bottom of my breasts (under the nipple) and the inside (cleavage area). I notice it more on my left...

Time to have a measure as it's now a whole month!

Above Breast 36"
Across Breast 36" (loosely)
Under Breast 33"

Hmmm... I noticed I recorded it in late Jan as Under Breast 31" - I must have got it wrong because how is that possible?! I haven't put on extra around the ribs. *baffled* I think I'm going to use these new measurements to compare with from now on and see it as no measurement difference in the first month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon