Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Why are androgen blockers beneficial to B.E?

Why are androgen blockers beneficial to B.E?
October 14 2008 at 3:36 AM
Dani (Login Stirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering how saw palmetto/pumpkin seed oil work in NBE, does anyone know?
ThanksSmile

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why are androgen blockers beneficial to B.E? October 14 2008, 9:38 PM

They're not beneficial to everyone, the idea is that testosterone and estrogen are both made in a similar way in the body so if your body is making too much testosterone your body will be attempting to masculinise (e.g. get facial / body hair and put fat in the stomach not the breasts). Stopping this helps the other NBE herbs do their job of growing boobs. If you don't have polycystic ovaries or excess testosterone than you shouldn't need these. Eve, Tigerlily, Fullness and plenty of others have grown well on herbs without an androgen blocker.

Dani
(Login Stirl) Re: Why are androgen blockers beneficial to B.E? October 15 2008, 2:08 AM

Thanks for the explanation, I don't have fat on my stomach or cystic ovaries or hair issues so I am probably okay then.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon