Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help my try and change my horrible pointy breasts!

Hi guys, I've been lurking these forums for a while trying to plan my own NBE routine but I'm still confused and not all of my questions have been answered. Basically, I suspect that I have slightly tubular breasts, they are very pointy with no mass at the top or sides really and my nipples look "puffy". I want to round them out and hopefully slightly increase the mass (not bothered about a huuge change in size).

I was intending to take fenugreek, fennel and hops for NBE and am also on the Yasmin BC pill so I don't want to have too much estrogen in my body (as I've heard progesterone is what rounds out the breasts?)

Does this sound effective for what I'm trying to achieve? Should I add or change anything? And also when is the best time to take these herbs I.e. Do I "cycle" them according to my BC?

Please help somebody!!!

Edit: just to add, I am 20 years old and have been on the pill since I was 16, if that's any use.

I'm not aware of fenugreek, fennel or hops being herbs that are usually cycled. Just out of interest, where does this idea come from?

Just from reading through loads of other posts on the board, people talking about taking them on certain days of your period and then having a break at some point etc, loads of different opinions on which days to take etc. Was probably just getting confused with the sheer amount of different herbs and things people use!

The only time people cycle FG and some of the others is when they r on a PM routine cuz they don't wanna mix them. Personally I do tho. I don't cycle to much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon