Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pills, potions and gooblygook

Wink 

Hi all, lets see if we can get to the nitty gritty of what products have been used for BE and the truth behind the possibility of growing bigger boobies. Your input please ladies!!

Are you asking for product reviews?

Hello, yes. Im interested with how women went with the plethora of breast products. I have had some good results and bad. So here's a run down on my path or paths to a bigger outcome. I have tried breast actives and breast success. They failed for me. Having a background in aromatherapy and herbal medicine. I decided to do my research and find a commonsense approach with alot of emphasis on 'keeping it real'. Here's my recipe for an honest attempt with getting a bigger bust.
- 6 cups(mugs) of cold h20
- 1 heaped tablespn fenugreek seeds, fennel and caraway. each of
- boil water in saucepan. then very low heat so that its simmering, not boiling, add herbs, and simmer for 20 min. Cool. Drink 3 full cups per day. Morning, noon and night. If it tastes too strong, water it down.
-I did this for 2 weeks and noticed results. You must be diligent and patient. Good luck ladies. PLEASE try it and let me know how you went. Say after 3 weeks.!

(18-04-2012, 06:23 AM)josephine Wrote:  Having a background in aromatherapy and herbal medicine. I decided to do my research and find a commonsense approach with alot of emphasis on 'keeping it real'.

You need to read Isabelle's mega " long time user of hops...." etc thread.

Ladies, can we just universally blacklist Breast Actives?

I have NEVER heard a success story with Breast Active. Only failure stories. And stories of them refusing to give refunds they promised!

Hi ladies, hope the trials are proving to be at least educational for us. Try, and keep trying. Yes breast actives has to the no 1 contender when it comes to false advertisng. They are aggressive and please keep away from them!! When you look at the hype on breast pills, I am of the opinion that we are ALL capable of making our own teas for bust health and enhancement. The major contenders are: fennel, fenugreek, caraway, red clover, and borage oil/ or flaxseed caps. The success of any attempt is to make fresh batches of tea daily, and drink upto 4-5 cups. If the tea is too strong, dilute. The seeds have to be simmered over 20 min. If anyone would like further guidance you can email me. Sorry Im not on the forum alot as I work, kids, husband, dog etc etc ...hehe. good luck and keep positive. That helps too !!

If it's general herbal product brands you are interested in, it seems that Wonderup and Natureday have had the most successes in this forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon