Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Joyland’s Program Draft with starting picture - My tuberous Barely there Breasts.

I agree with ghostworld about the avent niplettes. The difference they made is incredible but it took a long time for me. I think my nipples are less responsive to suction then "normal" ones because of my tuberous breasts and puffy nipples. Just be patient.

I never thought about the connection between high androgens and tuberous breasts but I think Isabelle might be right. I have a lot of signs of high androgens and of course breasts to match. I did use SP for a while, my skin got great but it give my cellulite that I never had before. Again, thinking, that maybe I didn't have cellulite because of high androgens. So you could try anti androgen and see how it works.

It is not impossible to improve tubular breasts but I think we need to be more patient then many other girls. I went from 34 AA/A to 34B with Brava and a good diet and I got a lot of improvement in shape but getting to that 34C is incredibly difficult.

I will be watching your progress and good luck =)

Cousin Rose thank you for sharing that, you have come a long way and great job on being so persistent! Girls like you give me hope Shy

Now, i am pretty sure i do show signs of high androgen. there is a lot of work ahead.. haha

i will be going to the doctor to get a proper hormone test done. i think its the only way that i can actually know 100% and start my program on the right foot.

Isabelle,

thank you for explaining more about high androgens, i did a whole lot more of reading and i think you are on the ball with this.

i have noticed in recent years i have grown very fine small hairs in the middle of my chest area and the breakouts are very explainable now.. i generally eat well, no junk food, so soda..

so i began looking online for the wild yam here in Australia (north coast Sydney) and i found that it is extremely difficult to find wild yam and basically every other basic NBE herb... im not surprised with Australian custom laws being so strict.. and also i found out that progesterone cream is only accessible by a doctor's prescription. last time i went to my doctor about hormones he literally told me to take a pill.. (go on the pill) and he didnt explain much or tell me what kind of pill it was so im not so sure if i should do it.

thankfully there is a site that refers doctors with hormone therapy/ woman's health backgrounds.. so i think i may visit one and get a proper hormone test done like you said.

Thank you Isabelle for all your help! i will be focusing on my Androgen levels if that is what i need to do first Smile

thank you!

xx

You're welcome Joyland,

Australia is the country that introduced red clover in the scientific literature 80 years ago. Of course Sydney is packed with acupuncturists, but there are quite a few naturopaths in the western herbal tradition too. Try some of their web sites to find the local breast feeding and menopause herbs. Fenugreek should be available in an Asian supermarket.

hmm.. good point!
Smile

i will start to look at more websites here perhaps..

actually i found this website http://australherbs.com.au/ it looks like they have a few things there. Smile

I will probably buy the wild yam and fenugreek seeds and some teas, i think you mentioned spearmint. Smile they all seem to come in dried herbs. can i just make a tea out of them or mix with a little water?

I have been trying search the boards for information about androgens and there isn't much. do you recommend anything to avoid taking with the WY an FG or anything else i should take with it?

i am also worried about gaining weight i tend to gain weight around my waist first so i need my HWR to improve also.. hopefully the herbs wont affect that Big Grin

Hi Joyland,

That site has all you need. The fenugreek is even locally grown. I just mix powdered fenugreek seed with water. The only NBE teas I drink myself are goat's rue, licorice, and mint/licorice.

You can avoid citrus and carbs, and oats. That site has quite a few anti-androgens: barley grass, ginkgo, hops, linseed, licorice, nettle leaf and root, peppermint, pumpkin seed, pygeum bark, saw palmetto, and spearmint.

The site has three waist slimmers too: fenugreek, goat's rue, and black seed (nigella sativa, it's listed twice, as black cumin and nigella seed). The two most effective waist slimmers are fenugreek and black seed. Fenugreek puts on weight, and black seed makes you lose weight.

The site has an awful lot of phyto-estrogens too, even rare ones. I wouldn't be surprised if they have someone there who really knows about NBE.

Thanks Isabelle,

I will go ahead and order my herbs now Smile

I have already started writing down my symptoms and what i take everyday.
actually a good tip for anyone out there with an iPhone, there are a few great apps we could use for tracking the menstrual cycle and it charts your moods, symptoms (ie headaches, weight, tenderness etc), it also calculates when you will ovulate and when your period is due by analyzing the last 3 cycles. and it is also discreet (doesn't show up as period tracker).

I will keep this thread up to date with progress soon =)

xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon