Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB vs. BB

I haven't been on this site for quite sometime but if the original poster of this thread happens to sign on~ I'd like to give my opinion on the BB vs NB.
I have had a BB machine for several years, never used it too much until last year when I dug it out of my garage and gave it another go.
I used consistantly for a couple of months with minor results. At that time, I was trying BO (bovine ovary) supplements with the machine.
I then bought a NB to to all the "rave" on this site about how great the NB is.
I have nothing good to say about the NB. At all. I wasted my money on a horrible do-it-yourself of the BB machine. I felt like I could compare it to going to a tattoo saloon, having the artist put the stencil on you and handing you the ink gun.
I do have to say that the NB cups with the BB system are pretty ok.
I actually prefer them now, which is odd because the cups are horrible and cheap compared to the BB cups.
I'm not posting to talk smack about the noogleberry system. If I would have never used the bosom beauty, I would have probably liked it fine. NB is much more popular due to it's price and I hear people also say the portability and manual suction is likeable. I didn't see it as likeable.
If you have a BB, use it and skip the NB. It's like going from a cadillac to a cavalier.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon