Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boom Baby!

My husband actually brought the oderless fish oil home last week for like brain power or something Idk Lol He's just as crazy as me
The thing is u can't determine how u will react based on someone else's experience It might work the same or completely different
O no I've been doing the fickle thing too I'm pretty sure I will start before the weekend tough...
Can't wait to post a program Big Grin

I know! Which makes everything much more difficult. If only results were for all...
Good luck to you!! Wink
I cracked up at brain power Big Grin

Okay Big Grin 'Ere we go!!
I've decided that as I slowly get my routine up, I'll just post as I go along, easier, and allows me to start.
Part 1 of Round 2- Initiated:
Boobs:
  • Massage every night. (Currently using: Cocoa Butter Lotion & Vitamin E Oil. Massage technique: None, just rubbing in gentle circles towards cleavage area, lightly kneading.) Time: [1 Minute] Updated: 3-5 Minutes (Length of a song)
  • Visualizing as I massage boobs growing, visualizing what I want.
Diet: As little caffiene & sugar as possible, trying to avoid bad carbs (Crackers, chips, etc.)

NOTE: Last time I massaged, my breasts got really really sore and hurt, will keep massaging to a maximum of 1 minute until the soreness decreases, and slowly increase. Will keep measurements. Not sure if I'll be good at measuring on a schedule, so I'll post dates, may measure daily, or weekly, or random clusters of days. Please bear with me. Smile

**EDIT: What I'm thinking of adding: (Boobs-) [Borage Oil (Orally, I think),]Scratch that. Just sticking with Fish Oil (Applied to breasts).
*Due to previous breast pains from my first trial of breast massage, I decided to cut my time to really short. BUT- I think my breasts had only hurt from being massaged then slept on (I naturally sleep on my tummy) which didn't allow growth and just put to much stress. I have since changed my sleeping position (For overall health reasons, not good to sleep on stomach) to my side and back only, and if I need to lay on my stomach I do so at an angle where I'm not crushing my boobs. Since I think sleeping on them caused the pains, I will go back to massaging for the length of a song (3-5 minutes).

Big Grin Extra (Pointless) Update: I have another motive for larger boobs! My (Um....nipple area...?) is uh.... kinda big. Pretty big. That makes me uncomfortable, I want some big boobs to balance that out, maybe then it won't look as odd. Wink

Massaged last night for 8 minutes, no more pains! Just a very slight tenderness, but I expected that Big Grin.
Tip to tummy sleepers: If your breasts hurt, that may be your problem!
Maybe increase massage time to 20 minutes.

Getting back to working out!! Big Grin
Targeting: Abs, butt, thighs, any other muscles worked are welcome Wink.
Really hoping this doesn't mess with my massaging.... Sad
Will post workout soon.
*ADD*
Here's my plan (I'm not sure if I can handle all of it yet):
I have a bunch of magazine pages for workouts. I want to do 5 moves a day with 20 minutes of cardio.

So I didn't get my cardio in tonight...
Here's what my exercise plan is:
6 Moves:
(CurrentlySmile
Pigeon Toes- 3 Sets of 15 reps each.
Seated Leg Raise-3 Sets of 12 reps (per leg).
The Hundred- 10 Sets of 10.
The Single Leg Stretch-10 Times
One Legged Bridge Lift- 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Donkey Kick Deluxe- 15 Reps (per leg)

After all of that I (will) do 20 minutes on the eliptical. No incline. Changing resistance (Jillian Micheals iFit card, difficulty changes with the week, 8 week program) Regardless, it's 20 minutes of cardio.

Boob Update:
Warm/Hot shower, exfoliated (gently) on breasts, [dried off, brush teeth, etc.] massaged with Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E for 20 minutes. Visualized for a few minutes.
No tummy sleeping Big Grin
Expecting muscle soreness, boobs- eh, maybe. Think I'm getting to to my time of the month, getting the weird cravings, constant hunger, wanting sugar, and getting moody. Ugh Dodgy So no measuring until it has come and passed, though I don't think my boobs ever swelled up before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon